2009 Nissan Sentra

8.3

Based on 435 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Fun and comfortable

By on Sunday, March 8, 2009

"I bought the 2007Specv version over the Civic SI for the comfort and engine feel. I'm 6' 2" tall and have no complaints about the comfort. Seats are supportive, plenty of leg and head room. Interior quality could be better and handling for a sport version needs improvement, but not bad."

great

By on Saturday, February 28, 2009

"I Love this car! My wife drives it work and get about 32 miles to the gallon!"

Buy something better

By on Sunday, January 25, 2009

"Gets great gas mileage but not enough to make up for the rest. Tires go flat by themselves in about 5 days, dealer says they are perfectly fine........of course. Really horrible audio system and speakers, like the MP3 input though. No power for acceleration. Hard to see when turning because of the pillar setup. Value dropped instantly as expected. If I had it to do all over again, I'd buy a better new or way better used car for the same price."

better buys for your dollar

By on Saturday, December 13, 2008

"I am leasing this vehicle and have not been extremely happy with it. This is my first new car, so my expectations may have been high. I have had numerous rattles in the vehicle. The driver seat has never locked in place fully, when accelerating or braking hard it moves ever so slightly. Apparently it is not dangerous but surely it is not reassuring feeling. The auxilary input for MP3 players only plays through 2 of the 4 speakers. My auto-up feature for the drivers window does not work. The idle is rough and lopey as if the vehicle has aftermarket cams, it does not. There is a recall on the master brake cylinder. It is hard to see when making sharp turns because of the A-Pillar. Performance is mediocre for its class but impressive compared to my previous car. I find that the throttle has a lag to it when you let off the gas to shift which makes it extremely difficult if not impossible to shift gears smoothly, this takes away from much if not all of the fun in driving a manual transmission. I had a racing clutch in my previous vehicle and it was easier for my fiance to drive. The steering wheel makes clicking noises when turning, easily noticeable at lower speeds. I do get 28mpg avg fuel economy which is a plus. I am very comfortable even on long trips and so are my passengers. The vehicle is very quiet at highway speeds."

By on Thursday, November 6, 2008