2009 Nissan Sentra

8.3

Based on 436 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

good choice

By on Friday, May 8, 2009

"Bought this car new one year ago for gas mileage and around town vehicle. Its done a great job for that. Easy to handle, responds to driver well. Road noise is a bit distracting but should be considered if shopping for Civic or Toyota type vehicle."

Great compact

By on Monday, April 27, 2009

"I've driven larger cars all my life and thought this would be a difficult transition. It is comfortable, handles well, very roomy on the inside and fits my 6'4" husband quite well. We are very satisfied with this car."

A really neat car...

By on Friday, April 24, 2009

"This is a great automobile. I am normally a die hard Honda fan but I took a chance on this Nissan....and I love it. Not much room in the back if you are 6 feet tall like myself but the front is roomy. Aux hook up for the IPOD is definitely a plus. The dashboard is digital and well lit; everything seems to be in the right place. Spacious trunk and seats fold down for extra carrying space. Wish I had a sunroof but the automatic windows are awesome...I just Love my Nissan!!!!!!"

Average car

By on Thursday, March 26, 2009

"Overall its a good car. The moon roof and leather interior is nice. The car runs well so far. However, I do not like the air sensors on the wheels. Anytime the weather drops below 40, the air warning light comes on. I do not like the MPG. It averages at about 28-30 on the highway. My VW Passat gets 34 MPG and its a bigger car. I do however like the roomy trunk."

Great Buy!

By on Tuesday, March 24, 2009

"Great styling and comfort. Interior quality is above average for a car in this price range. Great mileage...37-38 average for highway trips. Overall mileage well above ratings! Superb audio system! A real "buy"!!!!!!!"