2008 Nissan Sentra

8.3

Based on 436 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Love my Sentra- all around great car

By on Monday, August 16, 2010

"I bought my Sentra brand new in 2007, since then I've put around 40k miles on it. I love the new body style, the colors, the interior is laid out great, keyless entry is a lifesaver & the ipod outlet is an awesome feature that even my husband's Mercedes doesn't have! We've been on many road trips in the car, including one with 2 people in the back and about a weeks worth of luggage for 4 in the trunk for 7+ hours and everyone was comfortable. As of today August 16, '10 it cost me $33 to fill up and driving around the city, that will last me up to 12 days. Even though about 2 weeks after I bought the car I was rear ended by someone going 60 mph, the car wasn't totaled & I didn't get whiplash or any pains.. I would say it is a pretty safe car. To this day I've had no problems with the frame of the car. I JUST had to buy a new battery a week ago & will need new tires soon, but I've been driving it for about 3.5 years with no problems! I intend on paying the car off & keeping it as long as I can.. I love it."

Love this car

By on Monday, July 5, 2010

"I bought this 2010 Nissan Sentra S for my daughter who has just graduated from college. We love this car! The convenience package is awesome. Features we really love are the Bluetooth, direct IPOD connection and keyless entry. It is so nice not worry about her holding on to a cell phone! She actually drives with two hands again! She loves how quiet and smooth the ride is! Now her Mom is thinking about getting one! No reason to spend additional dollars on an Altima or Maxima. Also I am tall at 5'9" and feel very comfortable in front or back seat. Excellent so far! Can't rate mechanics yet because it is still too new."

Great for commuting

By on Friday, January 8, 2010

"I bought this car because I had a 2008 Jeep Wrangler (piece of junk and horrible gas milage) and I needed a reliable car to get to and from work. I purchased it in September 2008 and the only problem I had was with the power window switch, I had to have it replaced. Other than that it's a great car, comfortable, great gas milage, very reliable, lots of options, I would definetly recommend this car."

Sentra SL beats Corolla XLE

By on Friday, December 18, 2009

"Check it out for yourself. The Sentra SL is much bigger inside than the Corolla or Civic & has way more features included. While it may not handle quite as well if you're going racing, if you just drive it every day like me, you'll love that it is so quiet & rides way better than the other two cars. The one I just purchased had an MSRP of $19.580. with floor mats & mud guards, but I got it for $17,122. before the $750. rebate from Nissan finance & I was still able to get the 1.9% financing for 60 months. I LOVE THIS CAR!!! All for the price of a base Corolla, which makes it all the sweeter. See for yourself!"

NISSAN DELIVERS

By on Thursday, November 19, 2009

"Yes I looked at american subcompacts,and my goodness there is no comparisons.American subcompacts are well built like garbage...Sorry to say but reality is what it is.....Youll have ford people here beating on nissan and honda,chevy people trying to lift american garbage(subcompact) to a level of superiority...The fact is they cannot compete at this level..so disreguard the fictionial talk...the nissan 2010 sentra and years that preceeded this year,are superb and rule!!reliability is not even close for a discussion...so trust what you want...the NISSAN sentra is the utmost...GEEEZ the good old american car manufactures try real hard and fall real short...for this category NISSAN RULES...drive a sentra and see what Im speaking of"