ZIP code

2007 Nissan Sentra

8.3

Based on 435 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Love muh car

By on Friday, February 10, 2012

Pros: "Handles AMAZINGLY, looks great, spacious, 17s"

Cons: "No back cup holders, no fold down rear seat, FWD"

Just purchased.

"Honestly, if you're looking between a Spec V and a Civic SI, go with the Spec V. You can't beat the 2.5 litre 4, and the bottom end torque it pulls over the Civic. Obviously just my opinion, but I think it looks way better too. I've had it for a year now, and am the second owner, and I still have a lot of fun with it. The engine has a really good note when you pull it a bit too. I noticed some people didn't like the location of the shifter (Nissan calls it "rally style"), but I think it's pretty convenient. The stereo has a pretty good sound too with 6 speakers, including tweeters in the front and 6x9s in the back. The computer read-out of MPGs/average speed/miles driven/time driven is handy as well. Oh yeah, if you're not sure if it's really that fast: a buddy of mine had a Speed6 (think turbo AWD) and we went out and played one day. He was surprised how well I kept up with him through some windies and getting on the highway. He beat me on the drag once I heard his AWD clunk into action, but it was always fun messing with him."

Just purchased.

Fantastic and Reliable, Very Pleased (46000 miles)

By on Sunday, December 18, 2011

Pros: "Great Price, Great CVT transmission, Comfortable"

"I purchased this car new in mid 2009. In approximately 30 months I have put 46000 miles on it. The only maintenance I have done on the vehicle has been regular oil changes at every 4500-6000 miles. At this point the tires still have tread, brake pads and rotors are still in great condition. The car still drives very well like it did on day 1. I love the CVT transmission. I usually don't notice the CVT, unless on the rare occasions I'm driving somebody else's car and I definitely notice that they don't have CVT. The sound quality of the entertainment system is great for a base model sedan. I am currently looking to sell the vehicle and I am shocked at the resale value. I purchased it at $15,800, and it's private property value is $11,500. For the number of miles I have put on that car, that is very good. I would definitely recommend this vehicle to other buyers."

Reliable Fun, Fast and Sexy

By on Friday, October 28, 2011

Pros: "Fast , Comfortable, Low cost of ownership, Quiet"

Cons: "Engine Power, More power outlets"

"I have Special Edition of 2012 Sentra with NAV. I love the way this car handles on any type of road. Road Noise is very minimal, way better then both 2011 CIVIC SI and 2010 Toyota Corolla. Interior is also better looking and more comfortable then both of its competitors. I love the NAV, stereo system and USB hookup for IPOD. Lots of room to haul kids around with all kind of Junks in the Trunk. Engine and Transmissions are very quiet and gears shift like charm. I plan to keep this vehicle till it dies. My wife loves the ride and over it gives us 32mpg on City and around 41 on HWY on a mid grade gas."

very spacious for its size

By on Friday, October 7, 2011

Pros: "comfortable, spacious, can fit family of 5."

Cons: "no cons."

"I bought this vehicle as a replacement for an SUV, when the prices of gas hit $5.00 in some areas of California. The first thing that amazed me was how easily I was able to fit my 3 children's car seats in the rear seats. You'll also find plenty of leg room, without sacrificing trunk space ( I still don't know how Nissan accomplished this ). and it's very comfortable, it retains its value pretty good. and haven't replaced a single mechanical part (knock on wood) since I bought it in 2008. not too much acceleration is the only bad news, but hey, I bought this car for the economical aspects, so I guess that was my choice."

purchased 2010 CPO for 4G under KBB, w/ 16,500 mi

By on Monday, September 5, 2011

Pros: "good car for the money, save $ if you go CPO instead of brand new"

Cons: "aux issue with stereo (see review below)"

"I got the SL version with rockford fosgate speakers, backup cam, VDC, traction control, sliding sun roof, and spoiler. On my 3rd sentra (had 07 base, 08 sub S) my 07 had tree land on it - totaled, my 08 got rear ended by pick up truck - totaled. Excellent rear collision safety, truck was going 35mph. Never had any issues, I bought extended wrap warranty with $100 deductible so I never have to worry about anything breaking. The only bad thing I noticed with my SL model is that during the morning until car warms up the stereo likes to keep switching to aux mode on its own."