2007 Nissan Sentra

8.3

Based on 435 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Good daily driver

By on Monday, April 27, 2009

"I've had this car now for about 6 months and have almost 15000 miles on it and haven't had one issue. The interior looks and feels expensive and is worlds better than my old Ford Focus interior. It has alot of space inside too. When you get in, you feel like your riding in a bigger car. Standard 6 speaker stereo is clear with enough bass to enjoy most of my music choices. I like the styling over the Honda Civic styling. I really like the CVT tranny. At highway speeds, it runs about 200-400 less RPMs over my old 4 speed auto in the Focus which helps save gas. It also has alot more torque in the low end and at passing speeds. Handling is pretty good too. I wish it had a little less body roll. Steering has a nice weighted feel. I replaced the stock steel wheels and tires when I got my car. I put alloys and General Altimax HP tires on and that helped improve grip and reduced road noise. Breaking is good as well. All in all its a pretty good car. Best I've owned so far. I wish the engine had about 10-15 more horsepower in the mid-top end but if you want more horsepower then go with the SE-R. I almost bought that over the S model but there was about a $3000 price difference and I don't like all black interior. My girlfriend has the same S model as I do but she has about 21000 miles on hers and she hasn't had any issues with her's. Also, I average 29mpg in the city and about 33 mpg on the highway. I drive about 85% city and 15% highway. I switched out the stock air filter with a K&N filter and I run synth. oil. So, I'm pretty happy with my purchase so far."

not that hot

By on Friday, January 23, 2009

"i'm a large man and the comfort is excellent, the road noise is very loud when driving , my main gripe is the handling in the snow (chicago)it s very poor my last car a 99 chevy cavilier handled excellent and much better in the snow,this sentra slides all over and in bad weather i really dont feel safe,as far as the sliding and traction i get.the interior does scratch or scuff easily but is laid out very handy..a true 21 mpg in the city and 28 on the highway....if it wasnt for the safety i would have rated it higher"

By on Wednesday, March 19, 2008

"I just bought this car in 2008 and so far so good. I shopped around for a car for a while, I previously owned a 2001 Nissan Maxima that proved to be a lemon from day 1. I just switched over to the sentra and have no complaints so far. The only thing I am dissapointed with is the back. I have a toddler and sometimes if another person is in the front seat he is uncomfortable with his feet right on top of the seat. Overall its a great car just for the 2 of us. I would recommend this car to anyone with a small family of no more than 3."

Love my Sentra

By on Sunday, March 9, 2014

Pros: "Drives like a heavy car...smooth"

Cons: "Gas mileage not as great as was led to believe"

"I have always been a fan of the Sentra and always will be. Great car and very reliable."

Excellent Reliability

By on Sunday, February 24, 2013

"I have owned this car for 2 1/2 years. It was a 'demo' car, and had 4,000 miles when I purchased. I have had no issues with it at all. It is always a pleasure to drive, and I can usually fit everything I need in the trunk with the back seat folded down. My previous ride was a truck, so this took some getting used to - but I have been pleased with how much it can do and how much it can carry. I also have a tow hitch on it and move a small boat a couple of times a year. Really nice car and great on gas! It only needs to be fed once a month, which I really love."

great overall car, enjoyable to the max

By on Friday, March 16, 2012

Cons: "passenger seat can not change sitting height"

"I have really enjoyed the car. It hugs the road at high speeds easy to control, take off power is terrific, if you need that extra boost of speed for any reason this vehicle will increase fast and not with the drag that can be felt with some cars. So easy to maintain at high speeds on the interstate that it is so very fun to drive"

very good

By on Sunday, December 11, 2011

Pros: "good mileage and pick up"

Cons: "little small"

"I originally bought it for my mother who was 80 years old. She loves the car because of the no key feature. She could leave keys in purse and was able to unlock and start the car. She like the drivabily of the car. It is fairing quick and get excellent mileage. very dependable"

Don't buy this Car!

By on Saturday, November 26, 2011

"I can't keep this car out of the shop. It has been in the shop 6 times in less than 1 year due to the airbag system malfunctioning. The ABS system makes loud bumping noises when you start off driving. I was told this was due to where the ABS actuator was located. Insurance is higher on this vehicle than my American made car that costs twice as much. Very dissatified with this vehicle. Will never own another one!"

I will buy my lease.

By on Monday, September 26, 2011

Pros: "Some have mistaken my black Sentra for a Cadillac CTS."

Cons: "Interior lighting is from one over head bulb."

"Good value for the money. I like the smooth transmission. The paint for the trim and wheel rims is wearing off after 36 months. But, driving on the beach can do that."

A Great Car

By on Friday, July 15, 2011

Pros: "Great price, fun to drive, great gas mileage"

Cons: "Steering well a bit choppy."

"I bought this car with 51,000 miles on it and it drives and handles great. It looks like a new car. I love the bluetooth feature. I previously owned an 2002 Olsmobile Alero but it was horrible. This car was a step up. Great gas mileage and handles very well."