1998 Nissan Sentra

8.2

Based on 232 Ratings for the 1995 - 1999 models.

Best Car Ever!

By on Saturday, March 1, 2008

"I acquired my ‘96 GXE from a friend in 2002 - making me the 3rd owner. This car was a dream, I mean it wasn't the most stylish car or the fastest, but it needed very little work, just the basics - breaks only once, it drove from ND to NV, NV to NH and many trips from ME to NH & ME to MA. I owned it for 6 years and it never failed me - unfortunately it was totaled in a recent accident and now I'm left looking for a new car- so far no car compares! I don’t know what I’m going to do with out it! I would recommend this car to any one and anyone who has one, just take care of it and it will take good care of you! On a side note, I was hit almost head on by a Prius and my Sentra held up pretty good in the accident, walked away with only bruises from the air bags. That car served me well! In the end she had 120,000 miles and was still going strong. She did her job & did it good!"

Great car

By on Wednesday, August 8, 2007

"I bought this car new in Dec. of '98 and can't part with it. It is one of the best cars I've had and is still solid. I've had no major work done at all and it is tight as can be. The clutch hasn't needed any adjusting as of yet after almost 150,000 mile. The car has a tight ride and handles very well. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a small gas saver---I average 36 MPG. It just keeps getting better!!!"

Bought used at 80,000m

By on Sunday, October 6, 2013

"It's low and small so the car handles great. thought it was a junker at $500, but is really fun to drive. og transmission works great-shifts smoothly, light rattling when car first idles. a lot of fun to drive."

great car

By on Friday, December 23, 2011

"original owner. awesome little car. i plan on driving till the wheels fall off. never given me problems, outside of regular wear"

I love my old Sentra, it just won't die!

By on Tuesday, November 8, 2011

"This car has to be one of the most robust well made cars. I've driven my old Sentra since I was 16, and my older brother did before me. This car got me through high school, college, and work life. We're at over 200,000 miles, and aside from the regualr maintenance and minor repair jobs, this car has never had any thing major go wrong. Some how it just keeps on going..."