1994 Nissan Sentra

Based on 140 Ratings for the 1992 - 1994 models.

Previous | 1 ... 25 26 27 28 | Next

Good in a pinch

By on Saturday, July 19, 2008

"I inherited this car from my mother inlaw and it had only 34000 miles in 2006. I have put on 13000 miles since and it has been extremely reliable. Not the greatest on acceleration but an excellent commuter car with super cold air conditioning and great gas mileage. You can't run this car into the ground."

Can't Believe What A Great Car

By on Tuesday, July 8, 2008

"I bought this 1991 Sentra new, when I was commuting pretty far to work and was looking for something that wouldn't break down much. It didn't break down at all. This little car just keeps going and going! It was great when it was new, and now, seventeen years later, I still have it and it's still great! I had 140,000 miles on it before I put any money into it besides exhaust and brakes and I just can't say enough about it. This is the most reliable and fun to drive car I could have asked for."

By on Friday, June 20, 2008

Best Car Ever

By on Sunday, June 15, 2008

"I have had my Nissan Sentra since it was new in 1994. I has 232,000 miles on it now and still runs like a champ. It accelerates beautifully, hugs the road on curves, and has comfortable seats. This little runner is like a much-loved member of the family! Besides getting the oil changed and replacing the tires and spark plugs, the only thing I've had to do is replace the front axle because the service department missed a torn CV boot during its inspection! Oh -- and in the first few months, I had to have the radio/cassette player replaced 5 times -- for free. I've just ordered a 2009 Honda Civic, but honestly, I would buy another car just like this one if they were still made the same way."

By on Friday, April 18, 2008