1993 Nissan Sentra

Based on 140 Ratings for the 1992 - 1994 models.

Previous | 1 ... 25 26 27 28 | Next

Pretty good for a '92

By on Friday, October 5, 2007

"For a 1992, it's a really cool car. Small (GREAT GAS MILEAGE! WOOT!) 26 miles to the gallon between city and highway. It costs SO little fill up. The Sentra has a lotta stuff for '92 (back then there wernen't many bells and whistles. I guess the only let down is that the back seat has very little leg room. My little 7 year old brother is fine sitting cause his feet don't touch the ground...but my 9 year old brother has to turn his legs to the side so he can fit his feet and legs. The cup holders are REALLY small, but then again back then they didn't have big cups like we do now-a-days. My car is loud but that is only because there is are some holes in the exhaust pipe...I've heard my friend's dad's car and his car has no holes in the exhaust...SILENT! The heat takes a little longer to kick in...but that isn't that big of a deal cause I'm naturally warm blooded. The last thing is that it has no passanger mirror, and it was made like that! It makes it rather difficult to see without shoulder checking because there is no mirror there (and one can't get installed). For a manual it has GREAT take off, smooth riding car, just A LOTTA fun! If anyone were to get this car, I'd recommend getting a manual transmission! For the few let downs, it is an AMAZING, reliable, long living car. I have a little over 94,500 miles on mine...so it should last A LONG time!"

This is a great car

By on Wednesday, August 29, 2007

"This car is awesome. I've had it for a while.. Never ran into any major problems. Just typical car errors. I ran it hard too, I raced this car. Its a very very fast and reliable car. Runs great with higher octane gas. +++ PROPS!!"

Greatest Car I Ever Had

By on Sunday, August 12, 2007

"I had one of these bad boys from 18 to 22. Took that car everywhere, from Canada to Mexico, the Gulf of Mexico to the Atlantic, to the Pacific and just about everywhere in between, in 4 years i replaced the Radiator, two axles, and three sets of tires. Virtually no upkeep on that car... Sold it at 225k miles, dont know why, and Ive been looking for one ever since. Just bought my second one a few months ago and its just as fast and fun to drive, Just cant drive anything else, too much FUN!! and FAST!!"

By on Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Great Little Car

By on Monday, August 6, 2007

"If you want a first car for your son or daughter, this is it. Very low on maintainance. I got the car (1992 Sentra SE) in May '05. I have had it just over a year. One problem so far...the Starter motor, and it was the ORIGINAL starter that i replaced. I have put this car through its paces. 256,000miles and the engine wont quit. It burns oil slightly, but apart from that. Its great. Great first car! Great car in general!"

Previous | 1 ... 25 26 27 28 | Next