1993 Nissan Sentra

Based on 140 Ratings for the 1992 - 1994 models.

By on Wednesday, January 5, 2011

"I bought this 1992 Sentra new. It has been a very reliable, low maintenance vehicle. Exceptional value. I have over 231,000 miles and have had no major maintenance issues."

Great mpg, reliable

By on Monday, November 21, 2011

Pros: "great price,mpg,runs good,quality built,leg room"

"i bought this car on feb 1 2011 for 100 bucks even though its worth more than that, and have put about 6000 miles on the car and everything is still original all ive had to change was the water pump and oil seal. they were due for change though because they still said nissan on them lol. i love this car wouldnt trade it for nothing."

excellent vehicle

By on Sunday, June 27, 2010

"Have owned this vehicle for going on ten years, this is with out a doubt the best auto I have ever owned. I just had a new starter installed and four new tires and battery and aligement and the mechanic said she'll service me good for at least 350'000 miles. of course I have to take care of it like it has always been taken care of, but it is a great car and runs like a top..."

By on Tuesday, February 2, 2010

"I have owned this car for 10 years and it has never left me in a "pickle." I have friends who have been through 3 or 4 vehicles by now because of the problems their cars were causing them, but I have remained loyal to my Sentra and it has treated me great. A few issues here and there, but nothing that isn't expected from a 18 year old vehicle."

Best Economy Vehicle Ever

By on Wednesday, December 17, 2008

"Still have after 173,000 mi. runs better now than when I bought it with 50,000 mi on it. 40 MPG HYW & 32 city!!!!! It just keeps ticking like a Timex!!!!"

Love My Baby

By on Thursday, June 26, 2008

"I bought this car eight years ago with 70,000 miles on it. It now has over 116,000 and it is still going strong. Last fall, I inherited my mother's Dodge Caravan, and have been driving it lateley because I have four granddaughters under three years old. There's not enough room for car seats in the Nissan, but I still have it. I just can't seem to give it up, even though I've had several people offer to buy it from me. Repairs have been minor over the years (tires, batteries, etc...) but it has served me well and I have no complaints."

Great Little Car

By on Friday, April 11, 2008

"I purchased my 92 Sentra new when I was pregnant with my son...and in May 2007 I purchased a new '07 Sentra...I agree with a previous reviewer on the size of the new Sentra (too big)...I loved my '92 (and have kept it for my son who's just turned 15! He'll be driving soon) it still runs great and gets better gas mileage than my new '07!! Please Nissan, make another small Sentra (I tell people I'd buy another new car this year if it had the exact body type as my '92 Sentra.) My mechanic calls it my little flying machine! (I've had the clutch cable replaced...don't know if it was the way I drive, or just a bad cable...but other than that, it's been the best car I've ever owned.) I'm sticking with Nissan, but again, I'd like to see the smaller Sentra back (too many blind spots in the new bigger version!)."

Well worth the money

By on Sunday, March 9, 2008

"I only had my 1991 Sentra for a little over 3 months. The only and I mean only complaint I have is interior space, but consider I'm 6'7" tall and weigh around 350lbs, there arent very many vehicles that won't give me leg and head room issues. I'd still be driving it today had it not gotten totaled in an accident."

A reliable bad looking car

By on Saturday, January 26, 2008

"I had this car for over 3 years. I got it with 60K and now it has run 100K+. It's super ugly. The fabric from the top is falling off. However, it won't break. It just does not want to die. So if you get bored with cars and need a change every now and then and you need a good excuse, don't get this car. I think I put $600 on it for tires and brakes since I have it. I don't see engine leaks and transmission glitches, the clutch is holding strong."

Reliable inexpensive car

By on Monday, January 7, 2008

"I got this car in 1998 with 8400 miles on it. It ran great and the gas mileage is excellent (40 mile/gallon highway when I got it, now is 30 ~ 34 in summer due to 10% ethanol in this area, <30 during winter). It has some leaking in transmission fluid 5 ~ 6 years ago, but it was fixed after I add stop leaking treatment a few times. Now it has 210000+ miles on it and still runs great. I used it for my daily commute between home and work. I got a newer car last April but still do not want to let go this car, because it is very reliable and worth the price just to save the mileage for my new car for long distance trip. I did some reasonable repairing and maintenance during the past 9 years like other reviewers. Other than that this car seems can run forever."