2012 Nissan Rogue

8.0

Based on 385 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

By on Thursday, June 17, 2010

"I have 40,000 miles and have not had one problem! Both of my 50lb dogs fit perfect in the trunk of the rogue. My only complain is the a/c in the back does not do a good job circulating."

Very good Vehicle

By on Tuesday, March 23, 2010

"I have just bought a Rogue SL AWD 360 and it is a great model. No big luxurious and fancy options but a reliable and stable car. The CVT gives a extra pleasure to drive very smooth. At the snow and rain no problems with stability or traction. Good fuel economy (typically 20 mil/gal if you run only city). The 360-degree Value Package (with the back camera) should be standard in all models since the rear windows is quite small and too high. The model I get was $24000 but with some negotiation it ends $21000, it means, check the price before to go a dealer."

better than I thought

By on Saturday, March 13, 2010

"Just bought 2010 Rogue SL,(Feb 2010) Really surprised on quality, performance, and value for your buck. I compared the Rogue S w/360 package and basic SL. Basic SL was only $400 more with alot of extra features. Just wish SL had the rear camera in the mirror. Can only get it with 360 package. Vehicle rides smooth for its size, and good power for only 177hp."

1st Car purchase & the best

By on Monday, December 28, 2009

"I did 5 months of research on crossovers/ SUV's: test drove CRV, Rav4, Saturn View & Escape. The Rogue doesn't compare: its sleek look, comfortable inside, and interior layout make this car on the high end of cross-overs. Its the perfect size without the extra bulk, and you can tell that Nissan did not skimp on quality. There is plenty of room in the back for passengers and storage. There are more than enough cup holders, and storage in the back of both of the front setas. Similar to the Murano, the Rogue is higher off the ground than a sedan, but not too high. I purchased a 2008 Rogue with the Bose sound system, Sun roof, and volume/cruise control on the steering wheel. The Rogue is so easy and fun to drive I can't imagine driving any other car. I would highly recommend this car for anyone looking to down size from a larger SUV or buy as a 1st car. Test drive it once and you'll see why I can't say enough good things about it."

I love it!!!

By on Monday, August 10, 2009

"My Rogue is awesome! I think it is sooo cute and my husband loves how reliable it is. My only complaint is that it is hard to get 3 car seats in at one time, but it can be done. I went from a mini van to this crossover though, so I was used to a lot of room. However, we did fit a dishwasher in the very back without laying the back seats down, so you can haul practically whatever you want or need."

great crossover

By on Thursday, July 16, 2009

"Love this vehicle! Leased a Honda Accord for 6 years and lease was up so researched new options. Never thought something like this would be within reach, but test drove and fell in love and figured a way to make it fit in. Such a change from a typical car but not the gas guzzling SUV type either...great middle ground between the two. Would definitely recommend the Rogue to others in the market for a new vehicle. No complaints here and the Nissan folks are great to do business with!! :)"

Great SUV priced right rides great good mpg would

By on Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Pros: "Would highly recommend this car great value"

"Great car roomy good mpg highly recommend"

Great car

By on Sunday, June 29, 2014

"Bought it new. Have had no trouble with it. Average 26 mpg. Very pleased."

Daily driver car, good buy!

By on Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Pros: "reliable, peppy, good looking, functional"

Cons: "blind spots in mirrors, look before you merge!"

"I traded in my 2009 Altima coupe for this 2012 Nissan Rogue when I had a baby and needed four doors. This Rogue is a wonderful daily driver car. My only issue has been blind spots when driving, which was easily fixed by small blind spot mirrors from advance auto parts. Was also hit from the side (not related to blind spots, person ran stop sign) and the rogue's front end was taken off, car kept me safe and all safety features worked properly. I recommend this vehicle to anyone."

Decent CUV COMPARED TO THE REST IN 2008

By on Thursday, May 23, 2013

Pros: "Fun little CUV"

Cons: "little under powered, but not a race car..."

"Just a decent small sized CUV. Good Gas Mileage. Reliable transportation. Low Maintenance costs."