2012 Nissan Rogue

8.0

Based on 383 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Reliable, Stylish, and Safe!!

By on Saturday, October 13, 2012

Pros: "Safe, Drives Nice, Stylish, Reliable, Comfortable."

Cons: "Navigation feature is lame."

"This car does great in the WI winters. It drives smooth and is a quiet ride. My only negatives is the carpeting on the driver floor rips easily with high heels by the gas/brakes. Skip the extra $$ for the Navigation. The maps are not that great and it is not as good as what's on my phone. I wish I had skipped this feature. It is nice that the seats fold flat...including the front passenger seat! The Bluetooth is great, but the voice recognition is sometimes slow. It's almost faster to find the contact on my phone than go thru the voice menu. The heated seats get nice and hot. Over all, it's a good car and looks great. I do mostly highway commuting and feel the gas mileage is decent. I would re-buy this car when I'm due for a new car, but next time I will skip the "extras" of navigation."

best fun crossover/mini suv available

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pros: "nice equipped, mpg, look, & ride; quiet, reliable"

Cons: "NO auto headlights! blind spot, paint integrity"

"i drove every crossover/compact suv & this was the top choice. none came close to the fun factor mixed with style, reliability, & mpg. downside is the paint scratches very easily! i looked at several with very low miles, yet lots of deep scratches. (they can't keep used sunroof rogues on the lot, if nice!) 1 sold while i checked financing & came back next day. i bought 3+ year old (2009) sl-awd with only 16,500 miles & perfect 1 owner carfax. it was the only 1 i found that looked new outside & i drove 3 hrs each way to buy it in chicago! it has the premium package with premium sound. i paid 19k, but it's 100% like new. i love it so much! i did give up the optional leather pkg & heated power seats to get this lowest miles & perfect condition car. it has rogue mats, cargo cover, bumper guard, bose 6 disc cd, bluetooth, power sunroof/pl/pw, remote start/keyless entry, optional manual shifters, vanity mirrors, fog & xenon lights. it's fun to always see your gas mileage; i average 26 mpg. finally i'll be able to get to work in midwest winter storms without slipping & sliding! it should last 10 years."

excellent use for when the storm hit

By on Sunday, July 8, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive good looking spacious"

Cons: "kind of heavy doors for a small suv"

"a big storm hit here recently and i was out when it happened a couple of trees went down so i had to go off road to get home and it did great getting me out of the mountains and back home, but watch out when opening the doors in tight spaces they will get away from you"

Great fun to Drive

By on Monday, July 2, 2012

"I have owned this car for 3 years, and enjoy driving it as much now as when I first bought it. I have the Bose sound system and it Rocks! the CVT makes this car super fast from the start. I am going to pick up my next brand new Rouge tomorrow!"

I Love This CAR!!!!

By on Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Pros: "Many"

Cons: "little small"

"I traded my trail blazer for this vehicle because I was tired of paying an arm and leg for gas. I am soo in LOVE with this vehicle; it drives so smooth, it has power for a little 4 cyclinder ( power/pick-up is important to me) I LOVE LOVE LOVE the smart key. I don't think I'll buy another car w/o one. It has alot of little neat features like miles til empty, average speed, etc. I'm not big on sound features but the sound/speakers are very good, that even I can tell a difference, I also love that I can just plug my I Pod in w/o going thur the radio. It handles very well in bad weather. I did down grade in size but it is soo nice not going to the gas station every week. I truly love this car."