2011 Nissan Rogue

8.0

Based on 382 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

09 Rogue SL

By on Monday, November 23, 2009

"Have had the car for 2 weeks. I think it was a good decision. It feels sporty on the inside and out. Fun to drive. Also drove the Santa Fe, Tiguan and CX 7. The Santa Fe was boring to drive but roomy. The CX7 was nice but the hood scoops very low so you can't see it while driving. I liked the Tiguan as my 2nd choice. They are a lot pricier with less features but the car seemed solid. I am getting used to the cvt tranny, no big deal. I got the premium package with Bose and Sat radio, audio and blu tooth on steering wheel is great. Also got rear spoiler and chrome grille. I think these features adds something to the car especially if your a guy like me. Fits 3 kids in the back easily. Only negative is bad blind spot on right side. 4 cyl is enough for me and I am very satified so far."

By on Wednesday, September 23, 2009

"I have had this car (an SL with AWD) for a year and have put over 16,000 miles on it. It is a great car and I like everything about it with the exception of it having only a manual air conditioning. One would think that this would be upgraded on the SL model. The car is comfortable with adequate acceleration. It drives easily on dry pavement as well as snow. I highly recommend the car if your looking for a small crossover."

LOVE IT!!!!!

By on Thursday, July 30, 2009

"This is the best car i have ever owned, it is a big step up to my 2006 scion xa, its beautiful and fast when i need it to be, i got the 2009 Nissan rogue sl with the premium and moon roof package and i love it so much, thanks Nissan!!!!!!!!!!!"

Eyes Wide Open

By on Wednesday, May 27, 2009

"This (Rogue) is the first Nissan I have ever owned. Very happy with the vehicle. Great comfort, great pickup for a 4 cylinder (170 horse). The only think I wish would have come with it is the security screen in the truck compartment area. Would highly recommend this vehicle for the price."

Quick and Easy

By on Thursday, May 21, 2009

"We have had this car for over a year and love it! The car has enough get up and go. It is easy to get in and out of, especially with the keyless entry and start. It has fun features, such as radio controls on the steering wheel, poser sunroof, bluetooth with controls on the steering wheel. The back seat does get a little cramped with our carseat in the middle. But other than that it is a great car!!!!!!"

Crash Proven

By on Wednesday, February 25, 2009

"Bought new in Jan 08. -Great mpg for a CUV. -Great family vehicle. -Outstanding Airbags. Saved my life when elderly woman blew a stop sign. Traveling at 40mph, No injuries. Rogue repaired to new. Her Corolla, well, dead. -CVT transmission nice for longer drives"

Stylish, sharp and sweet

By on Thursday, September 4, 2008

"We bought this vehicle less than a week ago. I love the styling and how it handles like a car. My only criticism of it is the gas mileage. My Rogue has 800 miles on it and gas mileage has varied wildly--from 13 mpg to 25 mpg. I had a 2006 Altima before which got 30+ mpg on the highway, so this fluctuating gas mileage is driving me crazy. If I can get it to hover around 23-25 mpg, I will be happy. Hopefully, once it is broken in, it will settle down. I could be wrong, but the sticker says it should range from 21-26 mpg, so I am banking on that. It is very stylish with rich interior (I got the premium leather pkg). It feels more like a car than the other crossovers or SUV's I drove. This one is also AWD, so that will take a little getting used to--especially with the CVT transmission. I just hope the gas mileage starts normalizing and improving. my only other comment is that I really miss having the "automatic" headlights that shut off. It seems to have everything else. Nissan, why did that get overlooked on the Rogue?"

Belive it

By on Sunday, July 27, 2008

"Smaller cargo room than the RAV4, but the handeling is the best in this class, Quality? Is there a lot of different between the TOYOTA and NISSAN? Or....."

By on Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Great Vehicle

By on Monday, May 5, 2008

"Purchased in December 2007. I love this car! I commute to work and get an average of 25mpg, which isn't bad for AWD. Handles great. I just had my very first accident (ever) in it and was completely unharmed. Very safe vehicle. i would recommend this car to anyone looking this type of vehicle"

good crossover

By on Monday, April 14, 2008

"I've been a faithful Toyota owner for 20+ years. I took a leap of faith trying a Nissan, but was surprised by the luxury feel. I got every option and still paid under 30K. My last car was a 2000 and paid just under what I spent on this."

By on Monday, February 11, 2008

"I was in the market for a crossover since we already have a SUV (X-terra) and the gas prices are going up. The two vehicles I was very interested in purchasing were the Mazda CX-7 and the Rouge. My wife and I chose the Rouge since we have experience great reliability from our X-terra and Nissan built great cars. In the other hand there are a few things I dislike about this car. #1 Gas- I'm getting the same MPG that my X-terra gives, I have to check the numbers since it’s only a 15 gallon tank. #2 -I guess I'm old school but the CVT transmition does not help with fuel economy, and it’s a six speed. That’s all the issues I have with the vehicle, my wife and I love it. I really recommend this vehicle, hopefully the reliability would be great, but I'm not too worried after all it's a NISSAN."

By on Friday, March 21, 2014

Pros: "everything"

Cons: "??"

"Great on driving, low maintenance and gas. Always turns heads. v"

Awesome

By on Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Pros: "Great vehicle"

Cons: "Have to pay for the navigation updates"

"I have done a route 66 across america and traveled to several national parks. It was great for my wife and I. Plenty of room for traveling and plenty of storage space. The fuel mileage is about 24.5 mpg and I admit that my foot is a little heavy, I consistently drive about 10 miles an hour above the posted speed limit. Nothing bad to say about the vehicle. Love the rear view camera and power sun roof. Navigation is great but I wish the updates were free ($150 cost each year, but extremely accurate). In the snow, the vehicle tracks excellent."

Rogue is a great car!

By on Monday, October 1, 2012

Pros: "Luxury car for non-luxury price"

Cons: "Wish they had more colors to choose from"

"I am on my second Rogue (hydroplaned and wrecked the first one). The first one (2009 model) was outstanding and surely saved my life in the wreck. So, I turned right around and bought the 2012 model, and I must say that I am VERY impressed with the improvements! Nissan really puts a lot of thought into the design and functionallity of their cars."

luvMyRogue

By on Wednesday, August 29, 2012

"so compact yet so powerful. gorgeous suv both in and out. very comfortable!!!"

Excellent car

By on Sunday, June 24, 2012

Pros: "Value, high chassis, great styling"

Cons: "Less power, no audio controls on wheel in model."

"I started with leasing one, and we bought it after the lease. Great with a kid, for family trips and city driving. Its a smart family car. Great mileage, no issue maintanance."

I love this Car

By on Sunday, April 1, 2012

Pros: "Great Price, great space and nice to drive"

Cons: "Back windows do not go all the way down."

"I got this car new. It looks small from the outside but big space on the inside. I love the color, Nissan always has the best colors to choose from. I'm short and like that the seatbelt sides to fix. It drives like a car, rides like a car, but it is an SUV. one of the best vehicles i have ever owned. I looking to trade it in on a 2013 Rogue."

COOLEST SUV YET

By on Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Pros: "pretty car, good on gas, smooth ride, comfortable!"

Cons: "mine dont have sun roof! no other cons hehe"

"I love my rogue, it has everything I need, the perfect color too. very comfortable seats, gets great gas mileage for as much as I drive, drives very smooth very quiet vehicle. I would def recommend this vehicle to someone, very dependable."

It is amazing

By on Friday, March 23, 2012

Pros: "Great price for all of the options."

Cons: "No back-up camera or navigation with this year."

"I wished I had waited a year to two to purchase it because the newer models have far more options!"

best car I have ever owned

By on Thursday, March 22, 2012

Pros: "safe spacey and fun to drive"

Cons: "no cd changer .....otherwise none"

"I love this car!! I feel so safe in it! But at the same time it is fun to drive. It is a big car and it does gulp gas a bit but that is what u get for city driving and AWD. i had the versa which was a great commuter car, very reliable and good on gas but when bad weather hit it felt like a death trap. rather spend a few hundred buck on fuel per year to feel safe. very happy with the Rogue! how to own for many years to come!!!"

Very sound reliable vehicle

By on Monday, February 20, 2012

"Comfortable ride, good gas mileage(26 mpg hwy)with AWD,poor location of cruise control,goofy auto lock system, noisy when accelerating, really miss auto headlights and daytime running lights (a feature my '99 Toyota Camry has)"

I have been pretty happy

By on Sunday, February 5, 2012

Pros: "drives like a car, easy to park, roomy"

Cons: "not a lot of horsepower"

"I do not want to jinx anything, but over all I have been rather happy with my Rogue. I had been a Honda owner for a decade prior and was cautious making the move to Nissan. There were some small issues with a sensor early on, seeing as mine was the first year. The dealership took care of that easily and I have not had a problem since. It is comfortable, I am 6'. I have easily transported 5 people comfortably and have been amazed several times with the cargo it will fit. Mine is the 4 cylinder and my gas mileage is between 25-28 on the highway. ABS is automatic, my mom has an American brand SUV with ABS that she has to turn on when she is sliding or fish-tailing, as if anyone would remember to click that button."

first new car

By on Friday, January 6, 2012

Pros: "excellent gas mileage, spacious seating, great car"

Cons: "rear window a little small, larger than norm blind"

"I bought this car 3 years ago after test driving and researching for 6 months and going to dealership after dealership. It was the best value for the price and I can't imagine a more reliable vehicle. I have YET to get stuck or it leave me stranded. excellent gas mileage and really good pick for the motor size and weight of the vehicle. I would do it again in a heart beat. I have actually already recommended to a friend purchasing my car model as she enjoyed it so, and she did and loves it just as much as I love mine."

Love it!

By on Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Pros: "Very comfortable to drive and ride in."

Cons: "Would love rear heating controls"

"This is the first car that I have had that after a year I have not started looking for something else. I had a Honda and did not like how low to the ground it was, and then had a Durango and hated the gas milage. Perfect combination of a SUV and a car."