2010 Nissan Rogue

8.0

Based on 386 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

OK for the money

By on Saturday, November 19, 2011

Pros: "It's a Nissan, so it is dependable and holds value"

Cons: "Bad blind spots, not enough cubbies for storage"

"My first Crossover. I wanted an AWD and traded a perfectly good Altima. Not as many cubbies for storage, has terrible blind spots when backing up and moving in traffic. Really got to use the mirrors a lot. Can't depend on just looking in the Rearview mirror. Not as good gas milage as I thought. Drives good, not as smooth ride as the Altima."

I love my Rogue!!

By on Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Pros: "Sweet ride!"

Cons: "poor rear-visibility"

"I thought that I was definitely going to get a CR-V until I test drove one and was not excited in the least about the vehicle. Being a long-time Nissan owner I decided that I should give the Rogue a shot. After test-driving the Rogue, I knew it was the right vehicle for me. The only real advantage I see the CR-V having over the rogue is the versatility of the rear-seat configurations but the fact that the Rogue rear-seats only fold down (as opposed to to sliding forward and flipping-up as in the CR-V) does not really hinder any of my cargo needs. I have very few complaints about the vehicle. It is true that the rear-visibility is terrible but it is certainly easy to get used to and should not be a problem for experienced drivers. The navigation system leaves much to be desired and the Garmin that I had been using in my old car was much better. Also I have some issue with the Bluetooth not working correctly when my iphone is plugged into the USB port for listening to music. I can make outgoing calls but if I try to answer an incoming call, there is a "communication failure." I'm actually not sure if this is a problem with the bluetooth system software or phone software and have not investigated it as thoroughly as possible. All-in-all these are minor problems (to me, anyway) and should not be deal breakers for this vehicle. As you can see, I gave the vehicle 5 out 5 in every area. I am very happy that I chose the Rogue and would definitely purchase this vehicle again!"

Love this car!

By on Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I don't own this car

Pros: "Nice ride, sits up high, decent gas milage"

Cons: "poor rear visibility."

"I have had no problems with this car. I like the fact that it sits up high so I can see what's ahead. I like the ride, I go over bumps and I can't feel them. Nissan should really consider redesigning the rear windows to improve visibility. The gas milage is decent for an SUV. If you buy this car you won't be dissapointed. The IPOD is killer."

Awesome Vehicle

By on Monday, August 22, 2011

Pros: "Great Looks, price and features"

"Awesome car to drive. The looks are killing.... Amazing features...power is good enough, but a lil more would make it a perfect car"

Worst New Vehicle I ever owned

By on Friday, February 18, 2011

"Similar to others posting here, CVT transmission was replaced multiple times, no meaningful effort was made by either Nissan or the dealership to make things right. Console makes crackling noise while driving. No plans of ever buying a Nissan again."