2010 Nissan Rogue

8.0

Based on 382 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Love this car!

By on Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I don't own this car

Pros: "Nice ride, sits up high, decent gas milage"

Cons: "poor rear visibility."

"I have had no problems with this car. I like the fact that it sits up high so I can see what's ahead. I like the ride, I go over bumps and I can't feel them. Nissan should really consider redesigning the rear windows to improve visibility. The gas milage is decent for an SUV. If you buy this car you won't be dissapointed. The IPOD is killer."

Awesome Vehicle

By on Monday, August 22, 2011

Pros: "Great Looks, price and features"

"Awesome car to drive. The looks are killing.... Amazing features...power is good enough, but a lil more would make it a perfect car"

Worst New Vehicle I ever owned

By on Friday, February 18, 2011

"Similar to others posting here, CVT transmission was replaced multiple times, no meaningful effort was made by either Nissan or the dealership to make things right. Console makes crackling noise while driving. No plans of ever buying a Nissan again."

By on Thursday, June 17, 2010

"I have 40,000 miles and have not had one problem! Both of my 50lb dogs fit perfect in the trunk of the rogue. My only complain is the a/c in the back does not do a good job circulating."

Very good Vehicle

By on Tuesday, March 23, 2010

"I have just bought a Rogue SL AWD 360 and it is a great model. No big luxurious and fancy options but a reliable and stable car. The CVT gives a extra pleasure to drive very smooth. At the snow and rain no problems with stability or traction. Good fuel economy (typically 20 mil/gal if you run only city). The 360-degree Value Package (with the back camera) should be standard in all models since the rear windows is quite small and too high. The model I get was $24000 but with some negotiation it ends $21000, it means, check the price before to go a dealer."

better than I thought

By on Saturday, March 13, 2010

"Just bought 2010 Rogue SL,(Feb 2010) Really surprised on quality, performance, and value for your buck. I compared the Rogue S w/360 package and basic SL. Basic SL was only $400 more with alot of extra features. Just wish SL had the rear camera in the mirror. Can only get it with 360 package. Vehicle rides smooth for its size, and good power for only 177hp."

1st Car purchase & the best

By on Monday, December 28, 2009

"I did 5 months of research on crossovers/ SUV's: test drove CRV, Rav4, Saturn View & Escape. The Rogue doesn't compare: its sleek look, comfortable inside, and interior layout make this car on the high end of cross-overs. Its the perfect size without the extra bulk, and you can tell that Nissan did not skimp on quality. There is plenty of room in the back for passengers and storage. There are more than enough cup holders, and storage in the back of both of the front setas. Similar to the Murano, the Rogue is higher off the ground than a sedan, but not too high. I purchased a 2008 Rogue with the Bose sound system, Sun roof, and volume/cruise control on the steering wheel. The Rogue is so easy and fun to drive I can't imagine driving any other car. I would highly recommend this car for anyone looking to down size from a larger SUV or buy as a 1st car. Test drive it once and you'll see why I can't say enough good things about it."

I love it!!!

By on Monday, August 10, 2009

"My Rogue is awesome! I think it is sooo cute and my husband loves how reliable it is. My only complaint is that it is hard to get 3 car seats in at one time, but it can be done. I went from a mini van to this crossover though, so I was used to a lot of room. However, we did fit a dishwasher in the very back without laying the back seats down, so you can haul practically whatever you want or need."

great crossover

By on Thursday, July 16, 2009

"Love this vehicle! Leased a Honda Accord for 6 years and lease was up so researched new options. Never thought something like this would be within reach, but test drove and fell in love and figured a way to make it fit in. Such a change from a typical car but not the gas guzzling SUV type either...great middle ground between the two. Would definitely recommend the Rogue to others in the market for a new vehicle. No complaints here and the Nissan folks are great to do business with!! :)"

Great SUV priced right rides great good mpg would

By on Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Pros: "Would highly recommend this car great value"

"Great car roomy good mpg highly recommend"