2010 Nissan Rogue

8.0

Based on 379 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Comfortable, good on gas, loud, acceleration probs

By on Saturday, December 3, 2016

Pros: "gas mileage, storage,"

Cons: "loud, transmission/acceleration issues,"

"bought it used, but still only a year old with 18,000 miles on it. Within two years, It started having trouble like the gas pedal was sticking at stop lights. ..just wouldn't accelerate, and then would lunge forward. then that stopped...then noticed on trips at about the 2.5 hour mark, it would not accelerate beyond a certain speed any more and would have the acceleration issues for a couple hours afterwards. Mechanics told me the model is known for transmission issues but without it doing it for them it was hard to tell :/ Despite having issues for last 40k miles off and on, may miss my extended warranty to replace failed transmission :/ value also depreciates quickly great storage space, great gas mileage, no other maintenance issues"

Classy.

By on Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Pros: "Classy, stylish, comfortable, smooth tranny, very smooth ride"

Cons: "Not enough front storage, seats a little stiff"

"We bought our Rogue Krom Edition back in June of this year. We got the White Pearl, added a moon roof and a few other features. We love this car. It's very classy.. stylish.. great on gas for it's class... It gets about the same mileage as our 2008 Altima did. The only complaint I have is there isn't much storage in the front consoles... Seems to be a lot of unused space. I love the CVT tranny, and it rides SO smooth. Plenty of room for the kiddos. I would recommend this ride. I also own a 2008 Honda Civic EXL coupe... I wouldn't say Nissan is cheaply made like other people have said on here. I think some have just had poor service. You know what they say... for every one bad experience, the reputation gets dinged. Go drive one for yourself."

Best car i've ever owned

By on Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Pros: "Smooth ride, spacious, affordable, high MPG for its class, comfortable, clear bluetooth sound"

Cons: "Interior design is kind of generic"

"Very spacious, drives smooth, rear backup camera is nice. Bluetooth works great, very clear. would've liked to have the built in garage door opener on the rearview mirror (like the altima, maxima, et al)."

2010 SL Rogue

By on Thursday, September 30, 2010

"Purchased this crossover new in June 2010, after comparing Hyundai Tuscon, Toyota Rav-4 and Honda CR-V. Rogue was a better value with applicable rebates and a preferred dealer. The positives are sleek exterior styling, but compromises rear visibility, ground clearance height affords good forward visibility, power acceleration for highway driving, comfortable front passenger seat for my 6' 3" husband. Negatives: Suspension, ride is rough feels like a truck over the slightest bumps, turning radius is wider than expected, steering wrestles in tight spots. Convenience and cosmetics: Fuel port on passenger side, dealer says this is with all Japanese cars, not true not even on all Nissans, no remote fuel port release, a feature found on lower end models, why not on the Rogue? After market locking gas cap is not recommended and Nissan is not interested in hearing about it. No rear door pockets, or locking glove compartment, cheap woven cloth upholstery, concerns about durability although only 2 adult passengers. Horn sounds like a toy. Rebates and a responsive dealer sold this vehcle."

Has a lot of issues

By on Thursday, August 11, 2016

Pros: "Great acceleration."

Cons: "Very big blind spots"

"The car has been very reliable as far as the engine goes, however I have needed a lot of work on the wheels, CV Joints, struts, etc. I have spent a lot of money getting front end work done. Also, whenever my car happens to be out during a strong wind and ice storm, the doors have stopped working. On two different occasions both front doors have had to have a cable reattached. The first time we thought the door was frozen shut so my daughter pulled hard and it ended up braking the handle as well. The second time I tried to fix it myself but was unable to. This made me have to crawl into the driver seat from the back seat until I could get it fixed."