2010 Nissan Rogue

8.0

Based on 379 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Best car i've ever owned

By on Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Pros: "Smooth ride, spacious, affordable, high MPG for its class, comfortable, clear bluetooth sound"

Cons: "Interior design is kind of generic"

"Very spacious, drives smooth, rear backup camera is nice. Bluetooth works great, very clear. would've liked to have the built in garage door opener on the rearview mirror (like the altima, maxima, et al)."

2010 SL Rogue

By on Thursday, September 30, 2010

"Purchased this crossover new in June 2010, after comparing Hyundai Tuscon, Toyota Rav-4 and Honda CR-V. Rogue was a better value with applicable rebates and a preferred dealer. The positives are sleek exterior styling, but compromises rear visibility, ground clearance height affords good forward visibility, power acceleration for highway driving, comfortable front passenger seat for my 6' 3" husband. Negatives: Suspension, ride is rough feels like a truck over the slightest bumps, turning radius is wider than expected, steering wrestles in tight spots. Convenience and cosmetics: Fuel port on passenger side, dealer says this is with all Japanese cars, not true not even on all Nissans, no remote fuel port release, a feature found on lower end models, why not on the Rogue? After market locking gas cap is not recommended and Nissan is not interested in hearing about it. No rear door pockets, or locking glove compartment, cheap woven cloth upholstery, concerns about durability although only 2 adult passengers. Horn sounds like a toy. Rebates and a responsive dealer sold this vehcle."

Classy.

By on Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Pros: "Classy, stylish, comfortable, smooth tranny, very smooth ride"

Cons: "Not enough front storage, seats a little stiff"

"We bought our Rogue Krom Edition back in June of this year. We got the White Pearl, added a moon roof and a few other features. We love this car. It's very classy.. stylish.. great on gas for it's class... It gets about the same mileage as our 2008 Altima did. The only complaint I have is there isn't much storage in the front consoles... Seems to be a lot of unused space. I love the CVT tranny, and it rides SO smooth. Plenty of room for the kiddos. I would recommend this ride. I also own a 2008 Honda Civic EXL coupe... I wouldn't say Nissan is cheaply made like other people have said on here. I think some have just had poor service. You know what they say... for every one bad experience, the reputation gets dinged. Go drive one for yourself."

Have loved it since day I bought it.

By on Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Pros: "Great handling. Comfortable. To drive"

"It has never let me down"

Good appearance, sporty. A lot of road noise.

By on Monday, April 7, 2014

"Seals on doors aren't very good. Let a lot of road noise in while driving. Can always hear the wind outside the car and the tires are loud. Don't care for the center console between the front bucket seats. Would prefer to be able to open the front windows when the window locks are engaged. Large blind spot between the small windows toward the back of the car and the passenger windows in the rear. Front bumper paint has always been discolored."

Great car for the money

By on Monday, August 13, 2012

Pros: "28 to 30 mph highway with AWD, good handling"

Cons: "need more 12v plugs, Ipod plug is hard to reach"

"Had this car for a year. Moved from a mini-van, wanted an SUV I could afford that would go where I needed. This car fits the bill nicely. It only comes with a 2.5L 4-cyl engine but that works great about 95% of the time, I wish it had a V6 about 5% of the time. I have drivenon Interstates and in big cities - NYC, Washington DC, Northern Va, Tidewater Va, and others - and it keeps up with traffic really well. I have driven through the Blue Ridge mtns, Smokey Mtns, Green Mtns, and White Mtns on all tyles of roads from paved to dirt and it met my expectations. The only time I want more power is when there ar 4 large adults in the car or when I am towing. Moved a kid to college and carried all his stuff in one load with one passener."

CVT Transmission problems

By on Tuesday, March 1, 2011

"CVT transmission replaced twice so far. Poor customer service, and no real interest shown in the problem or our customer experience from either Nissan or the dealership. No plans on purchasing another Nissan."

good car for price

By on Friday, July 29, 2016

Pros: "price, reliability."

Cons: "Noise."

"I bought it on July 4th 2010 with list price $16000. Have no single manufacturing problem. Perfectly feeds, in fact, all my needs. However, I'm not happy for 100%. Car runs with noise, especially on speed above 55m and on acceleration. So, for me, 8 hours driving is a top."

its been great for a 12000 miles Rogue!!!

By on Thursday, January 12, 2012

Pros: "its good to own a Rogue!!!"

Cons: "AWD is a expensive and some dealers moneyface."

"! own this Rogue 2011 AWD and its been the best buddy i have ever since. We move into Las Vegas from Mississippi and i just drove the Rogue and it was awesome drive... it was a smooth drive. I drove the rogue for a straight 18 hours only i make gas for a stop and the Rogue runs excellent.From downhill to uphill from the strong rains and hot weather its just help me to be very comfortable. I do recommend Rogue.. it doesnt have a strong hp but its been very reliable. thank you!"

Pleasantly suprised

By on Sunday, April 11, 2010

"We love our Rogue. It's comfortable and get's decent gas mileage. Exactly what we were looking for!"