2010 Nissan Rogue

8.0

Based on 384 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Good appearance, sporty. A lot of road noise.

By on Monday, April 7, 2014

"Seals on doors aren't very good. Let a lot of road noise in while driving. Can always hear the wind outside the car and the tires are loud. Don't care for the center console between the front bucket seats. Would prefer to be able to open the front windows when the window locks are engaged. Large blind spot between the small windows toward the back of the car and the passenger windows in the rear. Front bumper paint has always been discolored."

its been great for a 12000 miles Rogue!!!

By on Thursday, January 12, 2012

Pros: "its good to own a Rogue!!!"

Cons: "AWD is a expensive and some dealers moneyface."

"! own this Rogue 2011 AWD and its been the best buddy i have ever since. We move into Las Vegas from Mississippi and i just drove the Rogue and it was awesome drive... it was a smooth drive. I drove the rogue for a straight 18 hours only i make gas for a stop and the Rogue runs excellent.From downhill to uphill from the strong rains and hot weather its just help me to be very comfortable. I do recommend Rogue.. it doesnt have a strong hp but its been very reliable. thank you!"

RECOMMENDED

By on Monday, September 7, 2009

"if you are looking for economy, comfort and reliability, this is the crossover to have. I have driven over 23,000 miles in 9 months and have had no issues with this vehicle. I drive about 25% city and 75% highway and average about 25mpg. It's a great valus for the money. I have an SL with factory bluetooth, XM and Bose. Navi would be a nice feature, but was not a deal breaker for me. I would highly recommend this vehicle to a friend."

Not impressed

By on Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Pros: "Like the smaller exterior size"

Cons: "interior too cramped. Poor center console"

"Cant complain --mechanically have not had any problems. Paid to have oil changes every 3000 miles in original purchase. I was never told of any problem found during oil/service. However, I noticed myself following service that one front tire was bald --it was never mentioned by service department. So suspect they never bothered to check anything and even question now if they were even changing oil. I replaced all four tires and was told to have aligned and check if possible u-joint problem. One complaint I do have is this vehicle seems to have a lot of blind spots when driving."

Pleasantly suprised

By on Sunday, April 11, 2010

"We love our Rogue. It's comfortable and get's decent gas mileage. Exactly what we were looking for!"

Very happy with this car!

By on Wednesday, January 20, 2010

"I did alot of research before buying this car. I wanted something good on gas but still stylish and practical. I went from a ford taurus to this vehicle and I am definitely getting better milage and I have alot more room. It's fun to drive, attractive, and I love the hatch. Oh, and it handles really well in the snow too. I have no regrets. However, I think they could do a better paint job."

Best car in its class

By on Wednesday, March 12, 2008

"I just traded in a C320 Benz for this car and I absolutely love it. This car rides so smooth and is just the right size without being a huge SUV. 5 stars all the way."

" a show stopper"

By on Sunday, February 24, 2008

"I purchased the Rogue in indigo blue back in october 2007 and I absolutely enjoy driving this vehicle. You get alot of car for the price compared to other crossovers in the market. If you are looking for superior comfort, reliability, performance, safety with adequate speed and gas milage, I definitely recommend this vehicle."

Good value car - comfort & cargo space combo

By on Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Pros: "A fun car to drive, with good mpg and looks."

Cons: "Bad driveline design and Nissan bailed on fixes."

"A fun car to own, but some drive train deficiencies - half shafts (3), CVs (4) and driveshaft. It went well in snow, got ~26 to 28 mpg, looked good (white w/leather), had Bose sound w/ 6 CDs, etc - whats not to like. However, the mechanical problems keep it from being great ... and Nissan apparently never corrected them - nor chose to own them. I was charged 106 to be told that the driveshaft universals were failing and would cost 1000 to fix - a problem that was designed into the driveline and known for years. Consequently, I lost a lot of respect for Nissan ... but still loved the car - just not enough to keep it on the road."

Daily driver car, good buy!

By on Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Pros: "reliable, peppy, good looking, functional"

Cons: "blind spots in mirrors, look before you merge!"

"I traded in my 2009 Altima coupe for this 2012 Nissan Rogue when I had a baby and needed four doors. This Rogue is a wonderful daily driver car. My only issue has been blind spots when driving, which was easily fixed by small blind spot mirrors from advance auto parts. Was also hit from the side (not related to blind spots, person ran stop sign) and the rogue's front end was taken off, car kept me safe and all safety features worked properly. I recommend this vehicle to anyone."