2010 Nissan Rogue

8.0

Based on 382 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Best car i've ever owned

By on Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Pros: "Smooth ride, spacious, affordable, high MPG for its class, comfortable, clear bluetooth sound"

Cons: "Interior design is kind of generic"

"Very spacious, drives smooth, rear backup camera is nice. Bluetooth works great, very clear. would've liked to have the built in garage door opener on the rearview mirror (like the altima, maxima, et al)."

Has a lot of issues

By on Thursday, August 11, 2016

Pros: "Great acceleration."

Cons: "Very big blind spots"

"The car has been very reliable as far as the engine goes, however I have needed a lot of work on the wheels, CV Joints, struts, etc. I have spent a lot of money getting front end work done. Also, whenever my car happens to be out during a strong wind and ice storm, the doors have stopped working. On two different occasions both front doors have had to have a cable reattached. The first time we thought the door was frozen shut so my daughter pulled hard and it ended up braking the handle as well. The second time I tried to fix it myself but was unable to. This made me have to crawl into the driver seat from the back seat until I could get it fixed."

2010 SL Rogue

By on Thursday, September 30, 2010

"Purchased this crossover new in June 2010, after comparing Hyundai Tuscon, Toyota Rav-4 and Honda CR-V. Rogue was a better value with applicable rebates and a preferred dealer. The positives are sleek exterior styling, but compromises rear visibility, ground clearance height affords good forward visibility, power acceleration for highway driving, comfortable front passenger seat for my 6' 3" husband. Negatives: Suspension, ride is rough feels like a truck over the slightest bumps, turning radius is wider than expected, steering wrestles in tight spots. Convenience and cosmetics: Fuel port on passenger side, dealer says this is with all Japanese cars, not true not even on all Nissans, no remote fuel port release, a feature found on lower end models, why not on the Rogue? After market locking gas cap is not recommended and Nissan is not interested in hearing about it. No rear door pockets, or locking glove compartment, cheap woven cloth upholstery, concerns about durability although only 2 adult passengers. Horn sounds like a toy. Rebates and a responsive dealer sold this vehcle."

Cant find anything not to like

By on Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Pros: "Pretty much everything"

Cons: "have not found one yet"

"We purchased this vehicle it had 1 owner used. First thing that caught my attention was how well this vehicle has weathered 5 years in N OH.. was not garage parked. The previous owner informed us she never had a single non maintenance mechanical issue. meaning yes the standard brakes, etc. but no major mechanical. This car runs and performs above my expectations. The cvt trans is smooth and we have had no issue with it. I contacted several shops in my area dealer and non dealer and they reported they had yet to replace one. I know this is a concern for many people but I do not believe it is as common as some may think. The body and style are clean and attractive and the interior is very comfortable. It does not feel like your driving a 26k car (SL version). The ride is really impressive and prob surprised me most of all. Its like riding in a Towncar. I hope this helped someone and they enjoy their Rogue as much as we have."

Good appearance, sporty. A lot of road noise.

By on Monday, April 7, 2014

"Seals on doors aren't very good. Let a lot of road noise in while driving. Can always hear the wind outside the car and the tires are loud. Don't care for the center console between the front bucket seats. Would prefer to be able to open the front windows when the window locks are engaged. Large blind spot between the small windows toward the back of the car and the passenger windows in the rear. Front bumper paint has always been discolored."