2010 Nissan Rogue

8.0

Based on 386 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Good appearance, sporty. A lot of road noise.

By on Monday, April 7, 2014

"Seals on doors aren't very good. Let a lot of road noise in while driving. Can always hear the wind outside the car and the tires are loud. Don't care for the center console between the front bucket seats. Would prefer to be able to open the front windows when the window locks are engaged. Large blind spot between the small windows toward the back of the car and the passenger windows in the rear. Front bumper paint has always been discolored."

its been great for a 12000 miles Rogue!!!

By on Thursday, January 12, 2012

Pros: "its good to own a Rogue!!!"

Cons: "AWD is a expensive and some dealers moneyface."

"! own this Rogue 2011 AWD and its been the best buddy i have ever since. We move into Las Vegas from Mississippi and i just drove the Rogue and it was awesome drive... it was a smooth drive. I drove the rogue for a straight 18 hours only i make gas for a stop and the Rogue runs excellent.From downhill to uphill from the strong rains and hot weather its just help me to be very comfortable. I do recommend Rogue.. it doesnt have a strong hp but its been very reliable. thank you!"

RECOMMENDED

By on Monday, September 7, 2009

"if you are looking for economy, comfort and reliability, this is the crossover to have. I have driven over 23,000 miles in 9 months and have had no issues with this vehicle. I drive about 25% city and 75% highway and average about 25mpg. It's a great valus for the money. I have an SL with factory bluetooth, XM and Bose. Navi would be a nice feature, but was not a deal breaker for me. I would highly recommend this vehicle to a friend."

Good value car - comfort & cargo space combo

By on Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Pros: "A fun car to drive, with good mpg and looks."

Cons: "Bad driveline design and Nissan bailed on fixes."

"A fun car to own, but some drive train deficiencies - half shafts (3), CVs (4) and driveshaft. It went well in snow, got ~26 to 28 mpg, looked good (white w/leather), had Bose sound w/ 6 CDs, etc - whats not to like. However, the mechanical problems keep it from being great ... and Nissan apparently never corrected them - nor chose to own them. I was charged 106 to be told that the driveshaft universals were failing and would cost 1000 to fix - a problem that was designed into the driveline and known for years. Consequently, I lost a lot of respect for Nissan ... but still loved the car - just not enough to keep it on the road."

Pleasantly suprised

By on Sunday, April 11, 2010

"We love our Rogue. It's comfortable and get's decent gas mileage. Exactly what we were looking for!"