2009 Nissan Rogue

8.0

Based on 379 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Has a lot of issues

By on Thursday, August 11, 2016

Pros: "Great acceleration."

Cons: "Very big blind spots"

"The car has been very reliable as far as the engine goes, however I have needed a lot of work on the wheels, CV Joints, struts, etc. I have spent a lot of money getting front end work done. Also, whenever my car happens to be out during a strong wind and ice storm, the doors have stopped working. On two different occasions both front doors have had to have a cable reattached. The first time we thought the door was frozen shut so my daughter pulled hard and it ended up braking the handle as well. The second time I tried to fix it myself but was unable to. This made me have to crawl into the driver seat from the back seat until I could get it fixed."

Good appearance, sporty. A lot of road noise.

By on Monday, April 7, 2014

"Seals on doors aren't very good. Let a lot of road noise in while driving. Can always hear the wind outside the car and the tires are loud. Don't care for the center console between the front bucket seats. Would prefer to be able to open the front windows when the window locks are engaged. Large blind spot between the small windows toward the back of the car and the passenger windows in the rear. Front bumper paint has always been discolored."

its been great for a 12000 miles Rogue!!!

By on Thursday, January 12, 2012

Pros: "its good to own a Rogue!!!"

Cons: "AWD is a expensive and some dealers moneyface."

"! own this Rogue 2011 AWD and its been the best buddy i have ever since. We move into Las Vegas from Mississippi and i just drove the Rogue and it was awesome drive... it was a smooth drive. I drove the rogue for a straight 18 hours only i make gas for a stop and the Rogue runs excellent.From downhill to uphill from the strong rains and hot weather its just help me to be very comfortable. I do recommend Rogue.. it doesnt have a strong hp but its been very reliable. thank you!"

Pleasantly suprised

By on Sunday, April 11, 2010

"We love our Rogue. It's comfortable and get's decent gas mileage. Exactly what we were looking for!"

Very happy with this car!

By on Wednesday, January 20, 2010

"I did alot of research before buying this car. I wanted something good on gas but still stylish and practical. I went from a ford taurus to this vehicle and I am definitely getting better milage and I have alot more room. It's fun to drive, attractive, and I love the hatch. Oh, and it handles really well in the snow too. I have no regrets. However, I think they could do a better paint job."