2008 Nissan Rogue

8.0

Based on 382 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

" a show stopper"

By on Sunday, February 24, 2008

"I purchased the Rogue in indigo blue back in october 2007 and I absolutely enjoy driving this vehicle. You get alot of car for the price compared to other crossovers in the market. If you are looking for superior comfort, reliability, performance, safety with adequate speed and gas milage, I definitely recommend this vehicle."

Daily driver car, good buy!

By on Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Pros: "reliable, peppy, good looking, functional"

Cons: "blind spots in mirrors, look before you merge!"

"I traded in my 2009 Altima coupe for this 2012 Nissan Rogue when I had a baby and needed four doors. This Rogue is a wonderful daily driver car. My only issue has been blind spots when driving, which was easily fixed by small blind spot mirrors from advance auto parts. Was also hit from the side (not related to blind spots, person ran stop sign) and the rogue's front end was taken off, car kept me safe and all safety features worked properly. I recommend this vehicle to anyone."

Reliable, Stylish, and Safe!!

By on Saturday, October 13, 2012

Pros: "Safe, Drives Nice, Stylish, Reliable, Comfortable."

Cons: "Navigation feature is lame."

"This car does great in the WI winters. It drives smooth and is a quiet ride. My only negatives is the carpeting on the driver floor rips easily with high heels by the gas/brakes. Skip the extra $$ for the Navigation. The maps are not that great and it is not as good as what's on my phone. I wish I had skipped this feature. It is nice that the seats fold flat...including the front passenger seat! The Bluetooth is great, but the voice recognition is sometimes slow. It's almost faster to find the contact on my phone than go thru the voice menu. The heated seats get nice and hot. Over all, it's a good car and looks great. I do mostly highway commuting and feel the gas mileage is decent. I would re-buy this car when I'm due for a new car, but next time I will skip the "extras" of navigation."

best fun crossover/mini suv available

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pros: "nice equipped, mpg, look, & ride; quiet, reliable"

Cons: "NO auto headlights! blind spot, paint integrity"

"i drove every crossover/compact suv & this was the top choice. none came close to the fun factor mixed with style, reliability, & mpg. downside is the paint scratches very easily! i looked at several with very low miles, yet lots of deep scratches. (they can't keep used sunroof rogues on the lot, if nice!) 1 sold while i checked financing & came back next day. i bought 3+ year old (2009) sl-awd with only 16,500 miles & perfect 1 owner carfax. it was the only 1 i found that looked new outside & i drove 3 hrs each way to buy it in chicago! it has the premium package with premium sound. i paid 19k, but it's 100% like new. i love it so much! i did give up the optional leather pkg & heated power seats to get this lowest miles & perfect condition car. it has rogue mats, cargo cover, bumper guard, bose 6 disc cd, bluetooth, power sunroof/pl/pw, remote start/keyless entry, optional manual shifters, vanity mirrors, fog & xenon lights. it's fun to always see your gas mileage; i average 26 mpg. finally i'll be able to get to work in midwest winter storms without slipping & sliding! it should last 10 years."

excellent use for when the storm hit

By on Sunday, July 8, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive good looking spacious"

Cons: "kind of heavy doors for a small suv"

"a big storm hit here recently and i was out when it happened a couple of trees went down so i had to go off road to get home and it did great getting me out of the mountains and back home, but watch out when opening the doors in tight spaces they will get away from you"

Great fun to Drive

By on Monday, July 2, 2012

"I have owned this car for 3 years, and enjoy driving it as much now as when I first bought it. I have the Bose sound system and it Rocks! the CVT makes this car super fast from the start. I am going to pick up my next brand new Rouge tomorrow!"

I Love This CAR!!!!

By on Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Pros: "Many"

Cons: "little small"

"I traded my trail blazer for this vehicle because I was tired of paying an arm and leg for gas. I am soo in LOVE with this vehicle; it drives so smooth, it has power for a little 4 cyclinder ( power/pick-up is important to me) I LOVE LOVE LOVE the smart key. I don't think I'll buy another car w/o one. It has alot of little neat features like miles til empty, average speed, etc. I'm not big on sound features but the sound/speakers are very good, that even I can tell a difference, I also love that I can just plug my I Pod in w/o going thur the radio. It handles very well in bad weather. I did down grade in size but it is soo nice not going to the gas station every week. I truly love this car."

Impressed!

By on Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive. The more I drive it, the better"

Cons: "Not too much, really"

"Traded in a 2003 Nissan 350Z for a ROGUE? Needed the room, and very impressed with the performance, room, comfort, etc. A joy to drive, and of course far more practical than a Z."

OK for the money

By on Saturday, November 19, 2011

Pros: "It's a Nissan, so it is dependable and holds value"

Cons: "Bad blind spots, not enough cubbies for storage"

"My first Crossover. I wanted an AWD and traded a perfectly good Altima. Not as many cubbies for storage, has terrible blind spots when backing up and moving in traffic. Really got to use the mirrors a lot. Can't depend on just looking in the Rearview mirror. Not as good gas milage as I thought. Drives good, not as smooth ride as the Altima."

I love my Rogue!!

By on Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Pros: "Sweet ride!"

Cons: "poor rear-visibility"

"I thought that I was definitely going to get a CR-V until I test drove one and was not excited in the least about the vehicle. Being a long-time Nissan owner I decided that I should give the Rogue a shot. After test-driving the Rogue, I knew it was the right vehicle for me. The only real advantage I see the CR-V having over the rogue is the versatility of the rear-seat configurations but the fact that the Rogue rear-seats only fold down (as opposed to to sliding forward and flipping-up as in the CR-V) does not really hinder any of my cargo needs. I have very few complaints about the vehicle. It is true that the rear-visibility is terrible but it is certainly easy to get used to and should not be a problem for experienced drivers. The navigation system leaves much to be desired and the Garmin that I had been using in my old car was much better. Also I have some issue with the Bluetooth not working correctly when my iphone is plugged into the USB port for listening to music. I can make outgoing calls but if I try to answer an incoming call, there is a "communication failure." I'm actually not sure if this is a problem with the bluetooth system software or phone software and have not investigated it as thoroughly as possible. All-in-all these are minor problems (to me, anyway) and should not be deal breakers for this vehicle. As you can see, I gave the vehicle 5 out 5 in every area. I am very happy that I chose the Rogue and would definitely purchase this vehicle again!"