2008 Nissan Rogue

8.0

Based on 383 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Best car in its class

By on Wednesday, March 12, 2008

"I just traded in a C320 Benz for this car and I absolutely love it. This car rides so smooth and is just the right size without being a huge SUV. 5 stars all the way."

" a show stopper"

By on Sunday, February 24, 2008

"I purchased the Rogue in indigo blue back in october 2007 and I absolutely enjoy driving this vehicle. You get alot of car for the price compared to other crossovers in the market. If you are looking for superior comfort, reliability, performance, safety with adequate speed and gas milage, I definitely recommend this vehicle."

Good value car - comfort & cargo space combo

By on Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Pros: "A fun car to drive, with good mpg and looks."

Cons: "Bad driveline design and Nissan bailed on fixes."

"A fun car to own, but some drive train deficiencies - half shafts (3), CVs (4) and driveshaft. It went well in snow, got ~26 to 28 mpg, looked good (white w/leather), had Bose sound w/ 6 CDs, etc - whats not to like. However, the mechanical problems keep it from being great ... and Nissan apparently never corrected them - nor chose to own them. I was charged 106 to be told that the driveshaft universals were failing and would cost 1000 to fix - a problem that was designed into the driveline and known for years. Consequently, I lost a lot of respect for Nissan ... but still loved the car - just not enough to keep it on the road."

Daily driver car, good buy!

By on Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Pros: "reliable, peppy, good looking, functional"

Cons: "blind spots in mirrors, look before you merge!"

"I traded in my 2009 Altima coupe for this 2012 Nissan Rogue when I had a baby and needed four doors. This Rogue is a wonderful daily driver car. My only issue has been blind spots when driving, which was easily fixed by small blind spot mirrors from advance auto parts. Was also hit from the side (not related to blind spots, person ran stop sign) and the rogue's front end was taken off, car kept me safe and all safety features worked properly. I recommend this vehicle to anyone."

Reliable, Stylish, and Safe!!

By on Saturday, October 13, 2012

Pros: "Safe, Drives Nice, Stylish, Reliable, Comfortable."

Cons: "Navigation feature is lame."

"This car does great in the WI winters. It drives smooth and is a quiet ride. My only negatives is the carpeting on the driver floor rips easily with high heels by the gas/brakes. Skip the extra $$ for the Navigation. The maps are not that great and it is not as good as what's on my phone. I wish I had skipped this feature. It is nice that the seats fold flat...including the front passenger seat! The Bluetooth is great, but the voice recognition is sometimes slow. It's almost faster to find the contact on my phone than go thru the voice menu. The heated seats get nice and hot. Over all, it's a good car and looks great. I do mostly highway commuting and feel the gas mileage is decent. I would re-buy this car when I'm due for a new car, but next time I will skip the "extras" of navigation."