2012 Nissan Quest

Based on 51 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

Truly love this van!

By on Friday, March 30, 2012

Pros: "LE"

"Our family travels a lot and before purchasing this vehicle we use to rent vans every few months. From driving every single kind of van you can think of out there to driving a friends' Nissan Quest, I truly loved the Quest. Our family owns two "name brand" cars and being in the market for a new large vehicle, this by far was our BEST vehicle purchase. Also, friendly dealership installed extra TV's in the headrests so people riding in the second/third row seats can watch different movies, play music, play video games etc. One of my children just likes going on their laptop thanks to the WI-FI connection. Also, it's great to know you can transfer all of the sound to the back of the vehicle when you need quiet time (vice versa). My children also love the natural light and air from the dual moon roof. An entertaining interior! Yes, even though other competitors out there have way more horsepower we are a family that is usually not in that much of a hurry to drive like a Ferrari in a van? Horsepower is just fine for the Nissan Quest. Easy to use Navigation system. Impressive overall!"

Fantastic vehicle, best minivan on the market

By on Thursday, September 8, 2011

"Love the interior, visibility and CVT transmission. High quality workmanship is very evident. Best minivan of the current 2011 vehicles including Honda and Toyota. Wife and family say its the best vehicle we have ever bought,"

Love my Quest

By on Sunday, April 22, 2012

Pros: "Push to Start; keyless entry; dual moonroofs"

Cons: "Price is a little high but worth all the extras"

"We had a 2004 Quest and really enjoyed its unique look and found it to be very functional for our family of five. When it came time to replace it we did look around at all other minivan options. The Chrysler Town"

It's a pleasent surprise for the firs 30,000 miles

By on Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pros: "excellent (exceeding my honda accord) fit/finish"

Cons: "springs too soft; not as quiet as reviewed"

"Nothing went wrong so far. I guessed it right when I assumed this "Japanese made/assembled" car to drive reliably for few good miles. It hasn't given me any trouble (i had to change oil/filter only) so far.. and looks like everything is still smooth. Fit and finish is much better than that of Accord that I have. Which, btw, is just about best American car I've owned. Quest is not as quiet as Lexus (despite some reviewers) and it does NOT handle like Honda accord. It's too softly sprung. And There is quite a bit of wind noise. But for what it does (carry 7 people and bunch of stuff), it does fairly comfortably. Attention seems to have been given during the assembly and it shows. I'm glad that I did not get U.S. assembled Ody or Sienna. I had Ody and it's a good van. But not all screws are tightened right and not all seems are exactly closed."

Extremely Satisfied

By on Saturday, July 7, 2012

Pros: "Interior, exterior, storage, smooth drive"

Cons: "No carrying bars on top of car"

"We had a 2010 Mazda5, which was perfect for a family of 4; however, once we had our third and final baby it became a little too crowded in there. We literally shopped at all the minivans and settled with the Quest. My wife and I only wanted a basic model minivan just to last until our oldest heads out to college in 5 years. The Quest's, by far, had the best value of any of the basic model minivans. The interior was to die for as none of the others had a faux wood trim inside along with leather sidewalls inside. It also has chrome door handles and chrome exterior trimming. That's something you find on most fully loaded packages. The drive is superb! For a 6 cylinder engine, it is very quiet and rides very smooth. The one thing I miss on the minivans that does not come stock anymore, are the carrying bars on top of the car."