2012 Nissan Quest

Based on 53 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

Great van.You must drive this vehicle!

By on Sunday, July 22, 2012

Pros: "CVT transmission, quiet, classy interior"

Cons: "None. Great vehicle."

"Decided to replace a 10 year old van and looked at quite a few. Hadn't seriously considered Nissan, but once you compare it to the other top choices (Honda & Toyota)this van stands out. Very comfortable ride, very quiet and peppy. Love the CVT transmission. Great interior. Storage and flexibilty of interior works for me. Has a deep "hidden" well behind rear seat that is real plus. Very good city mileage (19 MPG) for a vehicle like this. No issues at all - trouble free so far. Not even a rattle or squeak! And unlike the other "foreign" choices, Nissan has some good deals. Check it out. The styling is "different" but you will learn to love it."

Love my Quest

By on Sunday, April 22, 2012

Pros: "Push to Start; keyless entry; dual moonroofs"

Cons: "Price is a little high but worth all the extras"

"We had a 2004 Quest and really enjoyed its unique look and found it to be very functional for our family of five. When it came time to replace it we did look around at all other minivan options. The Chrysler Town"

Best Mini Van!!!! Everyone who sees it, wants it!

By on Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Double Sun Roofs, COOL!!!!!! My kids friends love it!!!!

"Well built. No complaints. Handles great!!! Very fast, and very quiet. No road noise at all!!! Awesome sound system, DVD viewings and, and camera!!! Love all the hidden cup holders, and the wide angle viewing for traffic!!! Men have stopped me wanting to ask more about my Mini Van. Way better than 2015 Chrysler Town & Country S, 2015 Honda Odyssey Touring Elite, and the 2015 Toyota Sienna SE. I have driven all of them. Plus you get better rebates on last year models, even though fully loaded!!!! Go for it! My kids say mommy's Toyota Sienna is "junk" compared to daddy's Nissan Quest!!!"

Double Sun Roofs, COOL!!!!!! My kids friends love it!!!!

Fantastic vehicle, best minivan on the market

By on Thursday, September 8, 2011

"Love the interior, visibility and CVT transmission. High quality workmanship is very evident. Best minivan of the current 2011 vehicles including Honda and Toyota. Wife and family say its the best vehicle we have ever bought,"

It's a pleasent surprise for the firs 30,000 miles

By on Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pros: "excellent (exceeding my honda accord) fit/finish"

Cons: "springs too soft; not as quiet as reviewed"

"Nothing went wrong so far. I guessed it right when I assumed this "Japanese made/assembled" car to drive reliably for few good miles. It hasn't given me any trouble (i had to change oil/filter only) so far.. and looks like everything is still smooth. Fit and finish is much better than that of Accord that I have. Which, btw, is just about best American car I've owned. Quest is not as quiet as Lexus (despite some reviewers) and it does NOT handle like Honda accord. It's too softly sprung. And There is quite a bit of wind noise. But for what it does (carry 7 people and bunch of stuff), it does fairly comfortably. Attention seems to have been given during the assembly and it shows. I'm glad that I did not get U.S. assembled Ody or Sienna. I had Ody and it's a good van. But not all screws are tightened right and not all seems are exactly closed."