2012 Nissan Quest

Based on 50 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

Love my Quest

By on Sunday, April 22, 2012

Pros: "Push to Start; keyless entry; dual moonroofs"

Cons: "Price is a little high but worth all the extras"

"We had a 2004 Quest and really enjoyed its unique look and found it to be very functional for our family of five. When it came time to replace it we did look around at all other minivan options. The Chrysler Town"

Great van.You must drive this vehicle!

By on Sunday, July 22, 2012

Pros: "CVT transmission, quiet, classy interior"

Cons: "None. Great vehicle."

"Decided to replace a 10 year old van and looked at quite a few. Hadn't seriously considered Nissan, but once you compare it to the other top choices (Honda & Toyota)this van stands out. Very comfortable ride, very quiet and peppy. Love the CVT transmission. Great interior. Storage and flexibilty of interior works for me. Has a deep "hidden" well behind rear seat that is real plus. Very good city mileage (19 MPG) for a vehicle like this. No issues at all - trouble free so far. Not even a rattle or squeak! And unlike the other "foreign" choices, Nissan has some good deals. Check it out. The styling is "different" but you will learn to love it."

Fantastic vehicle, best minivan on the market

By on Thursday, September 8, 2011

"Love the interior, visibility and CVT transmission. High quality workmanship is very evident. Best minivan of the current 2011 vehicles including Honda and Toyota. Wife and family say its the best vehicle we have ever bought,"

From a Sedan to a Minivan

By on Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Pros: "Keyless entry, Interiors (Wow!!!) and Lots more!!"

Cons: "Entry to 3rd row"

"I am a guy with 2 kids and I never Imagined I would drive a minivan. I was driving a toyota camry for the last 7 years and really loved it. Since the car started giving some trouble we thought of upgrading to a either a big size SUV or a Mini-Van. I test drove couple of SUV's and even though I really liked the sporty drive I hate the 3rd row seating arrangement in most of them. Of the Minivans I test drove I liked Odyssey and Sienna but the 2012 Quest beat them hands down. There is no comparision to the interiors of the Quest with Sienna or Odyssey. I observed Nissan borrows a lot of their interior design from the up-market cousin Infinity and Quest is no exception to that. The interiors look very stylish and gives an expensive feeling and the exteriors looks awesome (Like couple of other reviewers said, the handles are chrome plated with one touch operation) keyless entry is very good and I really liked that fact that you cannot lock the key inside the vehicle. Drive is very smooth and is pretty sporty. I also got a very good price on the Quest, which made my decision very easy. The only drawback I felt was the second row seats would not fold of their base and would only move forward, also the rear doors do not go all the way back, this makes it little difficult to enter the 3rd row."

It's a pleasent surprise for the firs 30,000 miles

By on Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pros: "excellent (exceeding my honda accord) fit/finish"

Cons: "springs too soft; not as quiet as reviewed"

"Nothing went wrong so far. I guessed it right when I assumed this "Japanese made/assembled" car to drive reliably for few good miles. It hasn't given me any trouble (i had to change oil/filter only) so far.. and looks like everything is still smooth. Fit and finish is much better than that of Accord that I have. Which, btw, is just about best American car I've owned. Quest is not as quiet as Lexus (despite some reviewers) and it does NOT handle like Honda accord. It's too softly sprung. And There is quite a bit of wind noise. But for what it does (carry 7 people and bunch of stuff), it does fairly comfortably. Attention seems to have been given during the assembly and it shows. I'm glad that I did not get U.S. assembled Ody or Sienna. I had Ody and it's a good van. But not all screws are tightened right and not all seems are exactly closed."

Best Mini Van!!!! Everyone who sees it, wants it!

By on Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Double Sun Roofs, COOL!!!!!! My kids friends love it!!!!

"Well built. No complaints. Handles great!!! Very fast, and very quiet. No road noise at all!!! Awesome sound system, DVD viewings and, and camera!!! Love all the hidden cup holders, and the wide angle viewing for traffic!!! Men have stopped me wanting to ask more about my Mini Van. Way better than 2015 Chrysler Town & Country S, 2015 Honda Odyssey Touring Elite, and the 2015 Toyota Sienna SE. I have driven all of them. Plus you get better rebates on last year models, even though fully loaded!!!! Go for it! My kids say mommy's Toyota Sienna is "junk" compared to daddy's Nissan Quest!!!"

Double Sun Roofs, COOL!!!!!! My kids friends love it!!!!

I loooove this car!

By on Friday, October 14, 2011

Pros: "Quality, room, quiet, smooth ride, push start"

Cons: "NONE!"

"All my life I drove a sedan, but now since I've retired I wanted something practical for my new lifestyle. I didn't really want a pickup, but wanted a vehicle that I could load up with stuff for various reasons, yet have it under cover to protect against the elements. I looked at a lot of minyvans and suv's and the one I really fell in love with was the Nissan Quest! Why! (1.) It's big! Really,really BIG! A lot of room for passengers, the driver and a whole bunch of other stuff you want to carry. It's built on a frame for a suv, not a car frame, so it's higher off the ground.(Sort of like a pickup). (2.) All the seats fold flat including the front passenger seat, so you have a lot of space. (you don't have to remove the middle row seats. What a hassle!) And finally! (3.) It's a comfortable ride! The seats are big and plush, even the third row seats. The CVT transmission is smooth and flawless. The ride is quiet and the suspension smooth. And to top it off: You can see and feel the quality of the workmanship the the car. Oh! And did I mention the push button start. Cooool!!! I love this car!"

best minivan ever

By on Monday, August 15, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "great no complaints"

"comfortable reliable smooth drive and no mechanical problems nissan just can't be beat i would reccomend this to everyone who drives minivan's"

What a van

By on Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Pros: "Price, quality, features, space"

Cons: "No heated seats if you don't go for the leather interior."

"We went for the SL model which includes leather and heated seats: the finish is superb, it looks like some German luxury car inside. Very nice. The keyless operation is great, it is quiet and comfortable and has a huge trunk space behind the 3rd row. Driving position is excellent and all the passengers commented on how good the seats in 2nd and 3rd rows are. Love it. Also got a great deal on it."

Love thus van! It doesn't even compare to others!

By on Saturday, December 22, 2012

Pros: "Size, luxury feel, attention to details, cost"

Cons: "Big! Visibility in back windows"

"I bought this vehicle a few weeks ago and I have been extremely impressed! We test drove the oddessey and being "bigger" people, I found that the oddessey's front passenger seat was very uncomfortable. We were looking fooff top of the line van because we were trying to watch cost. from test driving the Sienna and oddessey, we were discouraged. I had never really considered the quest, but thoughtid at least go check it out since I was so discouraged with the other two. Oh my gosh! Intrudes likes luxury car and looks classy! It's comfortable and has tons of room. Who cares that it doesn't have the hide away seats? The seats still fold totally flat and that's all that matters! I love this van and I'm a proud owner! Highly reccomend!"

If you don't have one, GET ONE

By on Thursday, September 15, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive, 16 cup holders, push start button"

Cons: "depending on model pricey but all mini vans are like that"

"love this van, and coming from someone who kept saying never wants a mini van, hates mommy cars, I love the new 2011 Quest, i recently had the 09 maxima but with two kids under 3 and a big dog, we couldn't do anything, looked at suvs from the cx-9 to the tahoe, even different mini vans, and this one was the one to buy. I test drove different models and ended up getting the SL, I got a great deal, 9k off sticker price. There is so much room, love the third row how it folds forward so you don't lose that cargo space unlike the odessey and sienna. love the push start, and its awesome to see my child push the button on the slide door and get right in, she gets the control for the dvd player and we are good to go, trust me, you want this car"

Extremely Satisfied

By on Saturday, July 7, 2012

Pros: "Interior, exterior, storage, smooth drive"

Cons: "No carrying bars on top of car"

"We had a 2010 Mazda5, which was perfect for a family of 4; however, once we had our third and final baby it became a little too crowded in there. We literally shopped at all the minivans and settled with the Quest. My wife and I only wanted a basic model minivan just to last until our oldest heads out to college in 5 years. The Quest's, by far, had the best value of any of the basic model minivans. The interior was to die for as none of the others had a faux wood trim inside along with leather sidewalls inside. It also has chrome door handles and chrome exterior trimming. That's something you find on most fully loaded packages. The drive is superb! For a 6 cylinder engine, it is very quiet and rides very smooth. The one thing I miss on the minivans that does not come stock anymore, are the carrying bars on top of the car."

best minivan ever

By on Sunday, August 28, 2011

Pros: "comfortable"

"sporty comfortable fun to drrive economic and better than any other minivan ive had."

Most comfortable seats of any car on the road

By on Sunday, February 22, 2015

Pros: "Comfort, quiet, roomy, great audio and smooth ride"

Cons: "Doors should unlock automatically when exiting car"

"I love this vehicle. It's large and roomy and exceptionally comfortable. Gets good mileage around town (20mpg) and about 23 on the highway. Exceptionally quiet, and I love the Bose audio system and Garmin navigation. Rear seats fold flat and are easy to put down/take up. Friends are stunned how comfortable even the back seats are. Can hold 4 guys and all golf clubs with ease!"

It's not bad, but I'm not crazy about it

By on Saturday, September 7, 2013

Pros: "space, large passenger areas, good stereo system"

Cons: "road noise, lack of storage"

"It's not bad gas mileage or space for cost- plenty of easily accessible rooom- lots of conveniences inside- bluetooth, steering wheel controls for stereo and bluetooth, lots of airbags for safety- all and all not too shabby. However, the road noise in this van is pretty bad- and if you sit in the back seat during travel you can't hear conversation or the radio unless it's exceptionally loud. Also, when I compared to my friends vans we don't have as much storage space (like in the floor) as some other similar type vehicles. For me,it has been a great van, but ultimately I'm shopping for something a bit more like a crossover type vehicle and something that addresses the noise issue."

very good

By on Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Pros: "Overall great van, VERY luxurius."

Cons: "None really."

"had it now for over a year and 41k miles and still love it. We did 2 long road trips this summer (MN to FL and MN to WA) and really enjoyed the van. Lots of storage space, don't have to remove any seats to get a flat floor for loading and the turn radius is super tight. Gas mileage hovers around 22mpg overall. Had some rattle from the DVD screen that took the dealer 2 attempts to fix. The CV Transmission is excellent."

One of the Best Minivans Available this Year

By on Saturday, April 14, 2012

Pros: "excellent interior, stylish exterior, CVT system"

Cons: "pricey, no navigation system, lack of storage"

"I'm a Dad with 3 kids. For 8 years, I had to drive a 2005 Kia Sedona. There is no better vehicle for an active family than a minivan but as a guy, I really hated the fact that I was forced to drive one. For years, I had it in my mind that the next automobile I would drive would be an SUV. In January 2012, my Kia Sedona required more repairs than what it was worth. It was time to move on. I spent ample time shopping around for an SUV with third row seating; I couldn't find anything that would work for the way my family runs around town on a daily basis. So, it was back to shopping for minivans. I was not pleased. I took a serious look at the Volkswagen Routan, Honda Odyssey, and Toyota Sienna. For me, these all looked like "traditional" minivans. I was also not impressed with the interiors of the Routan"

Look out Honda!

By on Monday, June 1, 2015

Pros: "all of the above"

Cons: "really? NONE!"

"We have been a Honda family for eons, since 1977 and our first new car (Honda Civic). Last year we looked at the Nissan simply because of the unique body style. Once inside it was almost a done deal without driving it, but the drive is what sold us on the van. I can't get over the tight turning radius on this vehicle. Also, the interior looks so high end. We owned a 2011 Odyssey and gave that up simply because it was so uncomfortable. Honda might be rated the highest in consumer reports, but we OWNED the Odyssey and the Nissan just blew it away. The things we enjoy the most are the seats, visibility, ride, handling, style, interior, storage and all the front and side air bags and huge mirrors. We tend to trade our vehicles every few years. We are not looking forward to doing that with this vehicle. It's going to be tough letting her go. I've read the mostly pros to owning this van and a few negatives. To keep some honesty in these reviews do yourself a favor...take the top 5 reviews that are for it and the top 5 reviews that are against it and throw them out. The reason is that there are so many sales people online trying to either make THEIR line of cars/trucks/vans look good by either writing fake reviews or writing negative reviews of their competitors. The most important thing is to GO DRIVE the Nissan Quest! Try to drive all the vehicles your considering in one day. Just tell the dealers you are only there to drive the vehicle and want to compare it to other brands. Also tell them you are NOT going to purchase that day no matter what. Back to the review....I'm 6'5" and weight about 220....this van is PERFECT for me. Everyone that rides in this van comments on how much room and how comfy the seats are. Look at the layout of the dash....it is waaaaay better then the competition. Nissan used a ton of soft material when doing the dash, doors, etc. It's just so high end. I read online where as Nissan could have badged this van as a Infinity product and that is so true! The other small but important thing to us was the amount of chrome used on the door handles, etc. You can't find anything that shows where they cut corners....certainly not in the engine, tranny or interior. Lastly, we bought it for our retirement years. The last thing we needed was room for eight people. We tend to go out with friends to have dinner, etc. If you have a lot of children, then I can understand wanting a van that holds 8 or more, but be realistic. Do you really NEED seating for eight or are you just buying to SAY it holds eight? If your concerned about that, you might as well go for the Nissan NV3500! lol Why mess around with a van that holds eight when you can have one that holds 12? Just say'n. That's it. I hope this helped someone out there. Sincerely, Big Lew"

Luxury minivan something like a Infiniti or Lexus

By on Friday, March 21, 2014

Pros: "Ride, luxurious, features, controls"

Cons: "gas mileage, minor wind noise,"

"We are a Nissan family I have been buying this product since 1994 now had nothing but great reliable vehicles from Nissan. I still own a Altima, Versa, Juke and now Quest purchased in Oct 2013 its the best in options and comfortable interior than ever. Ride is smooth, V6 engine makes the van an pleasant to drive love the styling of it. The controls are perfect along nice displays and navigation is at best on voice commands which is overall great on Quest SV might be top of the line looking but its a really great minivan for its money. I am happy with our 8th Nissan as is will maintenance them and planning drive until 200K miles before traded but think will keep the last ones we purchased few years ago and recently this one purchase couple months because its a great minivan ever."

Absoutley LOVE this van!

By on Monday, September 5, 2011

Pros: "Great Ride!"

Cons: "NONE"

"Love the interior,exterior and the way it DRIVES. Have to be careful not to speed since it rides so smooth. Very comfortable seats in each row, easy to get in and out of. Ample storage too, and lots of room."

best vehicle ever

By on Friday, August 12, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive"

"nice comfortable affordable better then toyota and very reliable."

Nice Ride!

By on Sunday, June 14, 2015

Pros: "Feels like a luxurious ride"

Cons: "Can't think of one!"

"On our mission to find a first ever van for our family, I thought it would by an odyssey hands down. My husband insisted on driving different brands, grudgingly I said ok, so we did. We drove an odyssey, sienna, town and country, and a quest. At first my thoughts about the quest were no way...until I drove one. It was a hands down winner. The ride is so comfortable, feels upscale, love the fully loaded LE GPS and large display, large mirrors, a well for my groceries so they don't slide everywhere, everything. We drove a 14 town and country and my husband was bobbing up and down in the passenger seat the whole time. The odyssey just didn't feel upscale or have any luxury. The LCD camera was so small. The sienna I could turn the wheel with my pinky, it was too easy. The Quest unexpectedly fit my needs perfectly. I have already nearly locked the keys in the car 3 times in the few months we've had this, but with a feature the doors won't lock with them inside. I am confused why this is at the bottom of the minivan ratings, this van is great! We live in a rural area so mostly highway driving, some stop and go, I get a consistent 23.9 MPG. We drove 5 hours to get a 14 with only 900 miles on it, so glad we did! Now my extended family wants one!"

Honda and Toyota should be concerned

By on Thursday, May 14, 2015

"about the new Nissan Quest! We owned a 2011 Honda Odyssey and this Quest is a much better ride then the Honda. The mileage is great and the ride is very smooth. I read that Nissan should have badged the Quest to the Infinity line of vehicles, it's that upscale! If your considering a van, don't pass up a test drive of the Nissan, you'll be totally surprised, promise! :)"

Good ride, Value

By on Monday, January 27, 2014

Pros: "Price, Power, Ride"

Cons: "Lack of controls on steering wheel on S model"

"Bought new much less expensive than Honda or Toyota for same base model line. Very comfortable ride, good power from V6 and smooth transmission. 32,000 miles no problems. S model could use steering wheel controls if you are tall like me it's a reach for the media and ac controls. Plenty of storage with third seat down and under rear deck."

This car is a dream to drive.

By on Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive; good price."

Cons: "Needs auto tail gate opener/closer."

"I bought this car new in Jan 2012. This car seats 7 ADULTS comfortably. Lots of leg room in middle row of seats. Lots of head room in all rows of seating. Middle row of seats also recline. Mileage is 22 mph city and 24 hwy. Would like to have an electric lift tail gate but that is the only thing I've found that I would like to change. Very quiet and smooth driving. The back up camera is a need in this vehicle because it is hard to see around the back side of the car. Middle and back seats fold flat so you have a flat surface to put things on. I never wanted a van but I would buy another one of these vans in a heartbeat! I love this car!"