2012 Nissan Quest

Based on 53 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

Great value and nice drive.

By on Thursday, September 5, 2013

"Drives great and excellent in the snow. Comfy seats. Storage is limited. Wish it had more room behind the third row."

Feels Like an Infiniti / Luxury Car

By on Monday, September 23, 2013

Pros: "Reliable, Quiet, Plush, Smooth Transmission"

Cons: "Need USB ports!, Would prefer dials for the AC"

"We needed to replace our 10+ year old Mazda MPV. Reliability was #1 (wife is driving 90% of the time - with the kids), followed by comfort and price. My short list was the Sienna, Quest, Sedona and GV. Once I started researching about reliability, the Quest leapt from #3 to #1. I was leaning towards the Sedona and GV all throughout the last 6 months --- but the reliability factor kept me on the fence. The comfort (sooo quiet, plush seating) was another factor. Having driven a Mazda MPV, I was yearning for some peace and quiet without sacrificing the driving dynamics. This was where the Quest once again trumped the Sedona and GV. Somehow, driving the GV and Sedona just didn't feel solid (long term). The materials (fit and finish) didn't seem it would hold up in 10 years. Plus, the GV was very quiet but the materials made me doubt it would remain rattle free in 2-3 years. Lastly - was the price. This is where the Quest broke the tie with the Sienna. I got a very good price on the Quest that the Sienna simply could not go near to. Initially, an 8-seater was critical - but since 99% of the time, we only have 6 passengers, this made the Sienna and its price less appealing. As far as mileage, I am averaging 21 combined after 400 miles on the odometer. It is creeping up. As far as the CVT and driving dynamics - buttery smoooth! It does not have all the bells and whistles as the GV and Sedona --- (but certainly more than the Sienna) but has far better quality and reliability than the Sienna - at a very competitive price."

Ride and mechanics good but noise unacceptable.

By on Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Pros: "Unresponsive dealer reps as noise problems."

Cons: "Wind noise unacceptable."

"Interior space not used to full potential. Front center console is too small and interior space is not accessible from the top. In Mn with the snow the doors carry an unacceptable amount stuck to the bottom because the doors extends to the bottom of the carriage. When it freezes you have a problem. We have what I call an owl in the rear. I have had it in to the dealer they have replaced the front passenger door rubber, changed elephant ears outside mirrors and still the noise is there. It's and unacceptable amount of noise. I have had no luck trying to find/locate a factory rep. I have had a Voyager, Caravan, Sienna, and this Quest. The ride is very good but the problems make the ride unacceptable."

BEST DRIVING MINIVAN ,AND EXCELLENT QUALITY

By on Saturday, September 27, 2014

Pros: "VERY RESPONSIVE"

Cons: "POWER DOORS SHOULD BE STANDARD"

"GREAT DEAL"

First Mini Van.

By on Sunday, May 27, 2012

Pros: "Power"

Cons: "Dark Interior"

"Was looking for another SUV with 3rd row seats. Saw this and was immediately attracted to its styling. Love the interior. Power is awesome - this was the main selling point."