2012 Nissan Quest

Based on 51 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

If you don't have one, GET ONE

By on Thursday, September 15, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive, 16 cup holders, push start button"

Cons: "depending on model pricey but all mini vans are like that"

"love this van, and coming from someone who kept saying never wants a mini van, hates mommy cars, I love the new 2011 Quest, i recently had the 09 maxima but with two kids under 3 and a big dog, we couldn't do anything, looked at suvs from the cx-9 to the tahoe, even different mini vans, and this one was the one to buy. I test drove different models and ended up getting the SL, I got a great deal, 9k off sticker price. There is so much room, love the third row how it folds forward so you don't lose that cargo space unlike the odessey and sienna. love the push start, and its awesome to see my child push the button on the slide door and get right in, she gets the control for the dvd player and we are good to go, trust me, you want this car"

It's not bad, but I'm not crazy about it

By on Saturday, September 7, 2013

Pros: "space, large passenger areas, good stereo system"

Cons: "road noise, lack of storage"

"It's not bad gas mileage or space for cost- plenty of easily accessible rooom- lots of conveniences inside- bluetooth, steering wheel controls for stereo and bluetooth, lots of airbags for safety- all and all not too shabby. However, the road noise in this van is pretty bad- and if you sit in the back seat during travel you can't hear conversation or the radio unless it's exceptionally loud. Also, when I compared to my friends vans we don't have as much storage space (like in the floor) as some other similar type vehicles. For me,it has been a great van, but ultimately I'm shopping for something a bit more like a crossover type vehicle and something that addresses the noise issue."

Extremely Satisfied

By on Saturday, July 7, 2012

Pros: "Interior, exterior, storage, smooth drive"

Cons: "No carrying bars on top of car"

"We had a 2010 Mazda5, which was perfect for a family of 4; however, once we had our third and final baby it became a little too crowded in there. We literally shopped at all the minivans and settled with the Quest. My wife and I only wanted a basic model minivan just to last until our oldest heads out to college in 5 years. The Quest's, by far, had the best value of any of the basic model minivans. The interior was to die for as none of the others had a faux wood trim inside along with leather sidewalls inside. It also has chrome door handles and chrome exterior trimming. That's something you find on most fully loaded packages. The drive is superb! For a 6 cylinder engine, it is very quiet and rides very smooth. The one thing I miss on the minivans that does not come stock anymore, are the carrying bars on top of the car."

best minivan ever

By on Sunday, August 28, 2011

Pros: "comfortable"

"sporty comfortable fun to drrive economic and better than any other minivan ive had."

Most comfortable seats of any car on the road

By on Sunday, February 22, 2015

Pros: "Comfort, quiet, roomy, great audio and smooth ride"

Cons: "Doors should unlock automatically when exiting car"

"I love this vehicle. It's large and roomy and exceptionally comfortable. Gets good mileage around town (20mpg) and about 23 on the highway. Exceptionally quiet, and I love the Bose audio system and Garmin navigation. Rear seats fold flat and are easy to put down/take up. Friends are stunned how comfortable even the back seats are. Can hold 4 guys and all golf clubs with ease!"