2011 Nissan Quest

Based on 53 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

Eleven out of Ten

By on Friday, August 2, 2013

Pros: "Quality built, luxury interior, smooth powertrain"

Cons: "Lack of sun-shades in SL moder with DVD"

"If I could, I would give this van 11 out of 10. Why? You would too if you paid for a regular van and got an upscale model instead. Nissan made a mistake by not selling this van under their Infinity brand. This is the only luxury, high end van available on the market today. I find it very interesting that experts rank it the lowest(7.8) among the comparable competition, while the real, every day users rate the Quest highest at 9.2. Usually very happy or very unhappy users bother to write their opinions, that tells a lot. This is my 4th van. I buy them new and use for 5 years as a company executive vehicle. My first van was a domestic product, than I had Japanise - made in Canada/US vans. Disappointed with the diminishing quality of vans in the recent years, I was searching for a new product. Than in 2011 Nissan offered a totally redesigned, made in Japan Quest. I love the plush ride, very smooth reliable CVT transmission, best 260 HP engine on the market, and a very luxurios and comfortable interior. I love the ingenious "fold-down-flat" back seats for a spontaneous IKEA or garage-sale shopping, without a need to go home to remove the seats and return 200 km to load the furniture (happened to me). Under the floor storage is also huge. Observed gas mileage is pretty good 10L/100km (24MPG) highway and 11.8L/100km (20MPG)city for such a big van. So far, after 50,000 km (30,000 miles) I am extermally happy with this van."

Do not buy a 2011 Nissan Quest

By on Friday, January 27, 2012

Pros: "Has nice storage features"

Cons: "Not well put together, major gas issues"

"We purchased this vehicle brand new in May 2011. After having the vehicle only a couple of months it would not start if it was parked on any kind of incline and had less than 1/4 tank of gas. The whole entire tank and fuel system was replaced. It took Nissan over 2 months to get the parts. Since having all of those parts replaced it still is not acting right. It will shutter and even completely turn off if it becomes low on gas. Since having all of these repairs done we have gotten the worst gas mileage. We have also had to have a wind kit installed after having a really loud whistle from the mirror. We choose the Nissan because it had some really neat features such as the way the seats folded in the back to allow additional storage underneath and be able to press a button to open the doors which was easy for the kids. But those features do not out weigh the number of times this vehicle has put my family in danger. I would not recommend this car to anyone."

Fantastic Minivan!

By on Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pros: "Great handling, exterior style, push to start"

Cons: "Gas mileage is OK at 18.5, primarily city driving"

"We did extensive research prior to our 2011 minivan purchase. We narrowed our seaerch down to the Quest and the Odyssey. The entire family is thrilled with our decision to purchase the 2011 Nissan Quest SL. This car handles extremely well for a minivan and the ride is superb. The interior is so much nicer than any competing van with a true luxury look and feel. We Love the push to start/keyless operation as well as the one touch doors. We also really like the unique boxy, exterior styling. Great, great car."

great family car vs suvs

By on Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Pros: "smooth ride.comfy seats,build quality,unique"

"more room and better mileage than most 7 seater suvs"

better then toyota

By on Wednesday, February 23, 2011

"traded in 2011 sienna le v6. van was to big not good in snow nissan loks more sporty .love the fact dont have to use keys to drive it.love the fact its all from japan.shop around got mine for dealer invoice"