2011 Nissan Quest

Based on 52 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

best minivan ever

By on Sunday, August 28, 2011

Pros: "comfortable"

"sporty comfortable fun to drrive economic and better than any other minivan ive had."

Most comfortable seats of any car on the road

By on Sunday, February 22, 2015

Pros: "Comfort, quiet, roomy, great audio and smooth ride"

Cons: "Doors should unlock automatically when exiting car"

"I love this vehicle. It's large and roomy and exceptionally comfortable. Gets good mileage around town (20mpg) and about 23 on the highway. Exceptionally quiet, and I love the Bose audio system and Garmin navigation. Rear seats fold flat and are easy to put down/take up. Friends are stunned how comfortable even the back seats are. Can hold 4 guys and all golf clubs with ease!"

very good

By on Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Pros: "Overall great van, VERY luxurius."

Cons: "None really."

"had it now for over a year and 41k miles and still love it. We did 2 long road trips this summer (MN to FL and MN to WA) and really enjoyed the van. Lots of storage space, don't have to remove any seats to get a flat floor for loading and the turn radius is super tight. Gas mileage hovers around 22mpg overall. Had some rattle from the DVD screen that took the dealer 2 attempts to fix. The CV Transmission is excellent."

One of the Best Minivans Available this Year

By on Saturday, April 14, 2012

Pros: "excellent interior, stylish exterior, CVT system"

Cons: "pricey, no navigation system, lack of storage"

"I'm a Dad with 3 kids. For 8 years, I had to drive a 2005 Kia Sedona. There is no better vehicle for an active family than a minivan but as a guy, I really hated the fact that I was forced to drive one. For years, I had it in my mind that the next automobile I would drive would be an SUV. In January 2012, my Kia Sedona required more repairs than what it was worth. It was time to move on. I spent ample time shopping around for an SUV with third row seating; I couldn't find anything that would work for the way my family runs around town on a daily basis. So, it was back to shopping for minivans. I was not pleased. I took a serious look at the Volkswagen Routan, Honda Odyssey, and Toyota Sienna. For me, these all looked like "traditional" minivans. I was also not impressed with the interiors of the Routan"

Look out Honda!

By on Monday, June 1, 2015

Pros: "all of the above"

Cons: "really? NONE!"

"We have been a Honda family for eons, since 1977 and our first new car (Honda Civic). Last year we looked at the Nissan simply because of the unique body style. Once inside it was almost a done deal without driving it, but the drive is what sold us on the van. I can't get over the tight turning radius on this vehicle. Also, the interior looks so high end. We owned a 2011 Odyssey and gave that up simply because it was so uncomfortable. Honda might be rated the highest in consumer reports, but we OWNED the Odyssey and the Nissan just blew it away. The things we enjoy the most are the seats, visibility, ride, handling, style, interior, storage and all the front and side air bags and huge mirrors. We tend to trade our vehicles every few years. We are not looking forward to doing that with this vehicle. It's going to be tough letting her go. I've read the mostly pros to owning this van and a few negatives. To keep some honesty in these reviews do yourself a favor...take the top 5 reviews that are for it and the top 5 reviews that are against it and throw them out. The reason is that there are so many sales people online trying to either make THEIR line of cars/trucks/vans look good by either writing fake reviews or writing negative reviews of their competitors. The most important thing is to GO DRIVE the Nissan Quest! Try to drive all the vehicles your considering in one day. Just tell the dealers you are only there to drive the vehicle and want to compare it to other brands. Also tell them you are NOT going to purchase that day no matter what. Back to the review....I'm 6'5" and weight about 220....this van is PERFECT for me. Everyone that rides in this van comments on how much room and how comfy the seats are. Look at the layout of the dash....it is waaaaay better then the competition. Nissan used a ton of soft material when doing the dash, doors, etc. It's just so high end. I read online where as Nissan could have badged this van as a Infinity product and that is so true! The other small but important thing to us was the amount of chrome used on the door handles, etc. You can't find anything that shows where they cut corners....certainly not in the engine, tranny or interior. Lastly, we bought it for our retirement years. The last thing we needed was room for eight people. We tend to go out with friends to have dinner, etc. If you have a lot of children, then I can understand wanting a van that holds 8 or more, but be realistic. Do you really NEED seating for eight or are you just buying to SAY it holds eight? If your concerned about that, you might as well go for the Nissan NV3500! lol Why mess around with a van that holds eight when you can have one that holds 12? Just say'n. That's it. I hope this helped someone out there. Sincerely, Big Lew"