ZIP code

2011 Nissan Quest

Based on 52 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

What a van

By on Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Pros: "Price, quality, features, space"

Cons: "No heated seats if you don't go for the leather interior."

"We went for the SL model which includes leather and heated seats: the finish is superb, it looks like some German luxury car inside. Very nice. The keyless operation is great, it is quiet and comfortable and has a huge trunk space behind the 3rd row. Driving position is excellent and all the passengers commented on how good the seats in 2nd and 3rd rows are. Love it. Also got a great deal on it."

Love thus van! It doesn't even compare to others!

By on Saturday, December 22, 2012

Pros: "Size, luxury feel, attention to details, cost"

Cons: "Big! Visibility in back windows"

"I bought this vehicle a few weeks ago and I have been extremely impressed! We test drove the oddessey and being "bigger" people, I found that the oddessey's front passenger seat was very uncomfortable. We were looking fooff top of the line van because we were trying to watch cost. from test driving the Sienna and oddessey, we were discouraged. I had never really considered the quest, but thoughtid at least go check it out since I was so discouraged with the other two. Oh my gosh! Intrudes likes luxury car and looks classy! It's comfortable and has tons of room. Who cares that it doesn't have the hide away seats? The seats still fold totally flat and that's all that matters! I love this van and I'm a proud owner! Highly reccomend!"

If you don't have one, GET ONE

By on Thursday, September 15, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive, 16 cup holders, push start button"

Cons: "depending on model pricey but all mini vans are like that"

"love this van, and coming from someone who kept saying never wants a mini van, hates mommy cars, I love the new 2011 Quest, i recently had the 09 maxima but with two kids under 3 and a big dog, we couldn't do anything, looked at suvs from the cx-9 to the tahoe, even different mini vans, and this one was the one to buy. I test drove different models and ended up getting the SL, I got a great deal, 9k off sticker price. There is so much room, love the third row how it folds forward so you don't lose that cargo space unlike the odessey and sienna. love the push start, and its awesome to see my child push the button on the slide door and get right in, she gets the control for the dvd player and we are good to go, trust me, you want this car"

It's not bad, but I'm not crazy about it

By on Saturday, September 7, 2013

Pros: "space, large passenger areas, good stereo system"

Cons: "road noise, lack of storage"

"It's not bad gas mileage or space for cost- plenty of easily accessible rooom- lots of conveniences inside- bluetooth, steering wheel controls for stereo and bluetooth, lots of airbags for safety- all and all not too shabby. However, the road noise in this van is pretty bad- and if you sit in the back seat during travel you can't hear conversation or the radio unless it's exceptionally loud. Also, when I compared to my friends vans we don't have as much storage space (like in the floor) as some other similar type vehicles. For me,it has been a great van, but ultimately I'm shopping for something a bit more like a crossover type vehicle and something that addresses the noise issue."

Extremely Satisfied

By on Saturday, July 7, 2012

Pros: "Interior, exterior, storage, smooth drive"

Cons: "No carrying bars on top of car"

"We had a 2010 Mazda5, which was perfect for a family of 4; however, once we had our third and final baby it became a little too crowded in there. We literally shopped at all the minivans and settled with the Quest. My wife and I only wanted a basic model minivan just to last until our oldest heads out to college in 5 years. The Quest's, by far, had the best value of any of the basic model minivans. The interior was to die for as none of the others had a faux wood trim inside along with leather sidewalls inside. It also has chrome door handles and chrome exterior trimming. That's something you find on most fully loaded packages. The drive is superb! For a 6 cylinder engine, it is very quiet and rides very smooth. The one thing I miss on the minivans that does not come stock anymore, are the carrying bars on top of the car."