2011 Nissan Quest

Based on 51 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

Best Mini Van!!!! Everyone who sees it, wants it!

By on Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Double Sun Roofs, COOL!!!!!! My kids friends love it!!!!

"Well built. No complaints. Handles great!!! Very fast, and very quiet. No road noise at all!!! Awesome sound system, DVD viewings and, and camera!!! Love all the hidden cup holders, and the wide angle viewing for traffic!!! Men have stopped me wanting to ask more about my Mini Van. Way better than 2015 Chrysler Town & Country S, 2015 Honda Odyssey Touring Elite, and the 2015 Toyota Sienna SE. I have driven all of them. Plus you get better rebates on last year models, even though fully loaded!!!! Go for it! My kids say mommy's Toyota Sienna is "junk" compared to daddy's Nissan Quest!!!"

Double Sun Roofs, COOL!!!!!! My kids friends love it!!!!

I loooove this car!

By on Friday, October 14, 2011

Pros: "Quality, room, quiet, smooth ride, push start"

Cons: "NONE!"

"All my life I drove a sedan, but now since I've retired I wanted something practical for my new lifestyle. I didn't really want a pickup, but wanted a vehicle that I could load up with stuff for various reasons, yet have it under cover to protect against the elements. I looked at a lot of minyvans and suv's and the one I really fell in love with was the Nissan Quest! Why! (1.) It's big! Really,really BIG! A lot of room for passengers, the driver and a whole bunch of other stuff you want to carry. It's built on a frame for a suv, not a car frame, so it's higher off the ground.(Sort of like a pickup). (2.) All the seats fold flat including the front passenger seat, so you have a lot of space. (you don't have to remove the middle row seats. What a hassle!) And finally! (3.) It's a comfortable ride! The seats are big and plush, even the third row seats. The CVT transmission is smooth and flawless. The ride is quiet and the suspension smooth. And to top it off: You can see and feel the quality of the workmanship the the car. Oh! And did I mention the push button start. Cooool!!! I love this car!"

best minivan ever

By on Monday, August 15, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "great no complaints"

"comfortable reliable smooth drive and no mechanical problems nissan just can't be beat i would reccomend this to everyone who drives minivan's"

What a van

By on Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Pros: "Price, quality, features, space"

Cons: "No heated seats if you don't go for the leather interior."

"We went for the SL model which includes leather and heated seats: the finish is superb, it looks like some German luxury car inside. Very nice. The keyless operation is great, it is quiet and comfortable and has a huge trunk space behind the 3rd row. Driving position is excellent and all the passengers commented on how good the seats in 2nd and 3rd rows are. Love it. Also got a great deal on it."

Love thus van! It doesn't even compare to others!

By on Saturday, December 22, 2012

Pros: "Size, luxury feel, attention to details, cost"

Cons: "Big! Visibility in back windows"

"I bought this vehicle a few weeks ago and I have been extremely impressed! We test drove the oddessey and being "bigger" people, I found that the oddessey's front passenger seat was very uncomfortable. We were looking fooff top of the line van because we were trying to watch cost. from test driving the Sienna and oddessey, we were discouraged. I had never really considered the quest, but thoughtid at least go check it out since I was so discouraged with the other two. Oh my gosh! Intrudes likes luxury car and looks classy! It's comfortable and has tons of room. Who cares that it doesn't have the hide away seats? The seats still fold totally flat and that's all that matters! I love this van and I'm a proud owner! Highly reccomend!"