2011 Nissan Quest

Based on 53 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

I loooove this car!

By on Friday, October 14, 2011

Pros: "Quality, room, quiet, smooth ride, push start"

Cons: "NONE!"

"All my life I drove a sedan, but now since I've retired I wanted something practical for my new lifestyle. I didn't really want a pickup, but wanted a vehicle that I could load up with stuff for various reasons, yet have it under cover to protect against the elements. I looked at a lot of minyvans and suv's and the one I really fell in love with was the Nissan Quest! Why! (1.) It's big! Really,really BIG! A lot of room for passengers, the driver and a whole bunch of other stuff you want to carry. It's built on a frame for a suv, not a car frame, so it's higher off the ground.(Sort of like a pickup). (2.) All the seats fold flat including the front passenger seat, so you have a lot of space. (you don't have to remove the middle row seats. What a hassle!) And finally! (3.) It's a comfortable ride! The seats are big and plush, even the third row seats. The CVT transmission is smooth and flawless. The ride is quiet and the suspension smooth. And to top it off: You can see and feel the quality of the workmanship the the car. Oh! And did I mention the push button start. Cooool!!! I love this car!"

best minivan ever

By on Monday, August 15, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "great no complaints"

"comfortable reliable smooth drive and no mechanical problems nissan just can't be beat i would reccomend this to everyone who drives minivan's"

What a van

By on Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Pros: "Price, quality, features, space"

Cons: "No heated seats if you don't go for the leather interior."

"We went for the SL model which includes leather and heated seats: the finish is superb, it looks like some German luxury car inside. Very nice. The keyless operation is great, it is quiet and comfortable and has a huge trunk space behind the 3rd row. Driving position is excellent and all the passengers commented on how good the seats in 2nd and 3rd rows are. Love it. Also got a great deal on it."

From a Sedan to a Minivan

By on Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Pros: "Keyless entry, Interiors (Wow!!!) and Lots more!!"

Cons: "Entry to 3rd row"

"I am a guy with 2 kids and I never Imagined I would drive a minivan. I was driving a toyota camry for the last 7 years and really loved it. Since the car started giving some trouble we thought of upgrading to a either a big size SUV or a Mini-Van. I test drove couple of SUV's and even though I really liked the sporty drive I hate the 3rd row seating arrangement in most of them. Of the Minivans I test drove I liked Odyssey and Sienna but the 2012 Quest beat them hands down. There is no comparision to the interiors of the Quest with Sienna or Odyssey. I observed Nissan borrows a lot of their interior design from the up-market cousin Infinity and Quest is no exception to that. The interiors look very stylish and gives an expensive feeling and the exteriors looks awesome (Like couple of other reviewers said, the handles are chrome plated with one touch operation) keyless entry is very good and I really liked that fact that you cannot lock the key inside the vehicle. Drive is very smooth and is pretty sporty. I also got a very good price on the Quest, which made my decision very easy. The only drawback I felt was the second row seats would not fold of their base and would only move forward, also the rear doors do not go all the way back, this makes it little difficult to enter the 3rd row."

Love thus van! It doesn't even compare to others!

By on Saturday, December 22, 2012

Pros: "Size, luxury feel, attention to details, cost"

Cons: "Big! Visibility in back windows"

"I bought this vehicle a few weeks ago and I have been extremely impressed! We test drove the oddessey and being "bigger" people, I found that the oddessey's front passenger seat was very uncomfortable. We were looking fooff top of the line van because we were trying to watch cost. from test driving the Sienna and oddessey, we were discouraged. I had never really considered the quest, but thoughtid at least go check it out since I was so discouraged with the other two. Oh my gosh! Intrudes likes luxury car and looks classy! It's comfortable and has tons of room. Who cares that it doesn't have the hide away seats? The seats still fold totally flat and that's all that matters! I love this van and I'm a proud owner! Highly reccomend!"