2011 Nissan Quest

Based on 52 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

A minivan that drives like a sports car

By on Thursday, April 13, 2017

Pros: "Incredible performance and handling"

Cons: "Poor traction in wet/icy conditions"

"I have owned my Quest for over 5 years now and I still love it! It has about 51K miles on it and I have only had to replace brakes and tires. The acceleration and handling on this minivan are unbelievable. It can out-accelerate almost any car from a stop. Because of the way I drive, my gas mileage is ~17 mpg in the city. The only drawback I have is that it doesnt do well when starting from a complete stop on wet or icy surfaces. Even with new tires I still have this problem. I also have a steep driveway and it has trouble getting up my driveway in the winter when it is covered with snow. In slippery conditions, however, it does have good traction once it gets going. The issues in wet or snowy conditions are not enough for me to reduce my rating of this vehicle, though, because it is so phenomenal in all other aspects."

Love my Quest

By on Sunday, April 22, 2012

Pros: "Push to Start; keyless entry; dual moonroofs"

Cons: "Price is a little high but worth all the extras"

"We had a 2004 Quest and really enjoyed its unique look and found it to be very functional for our family of five. When it came time to replace it we did look around at all other minivan options. The Chrysler Town"

Fantastic vehicle, best minivan on the market

By on Thursday, September 8, 2011

"Love the interior, visibility and CVT transmission. High quality workmanship is very evident. Best minivan of the current 2011 vehicles including Honda and Toyota. Wife and family say its the best vehicle we have ever bought,"

From a Sedan to a Minivan

By on Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Pros: "Keyless entry, Interiors (Wow!!!) and Lots more!!"

Cons: "Entry to 3rd row"

"I am a guy with 2 kids and I never Imagined I would drive a minivan. I was driving a toyota camry for the last 7 years and really loved it. Since the car started giving some trouble we thought of upgrading to a either a big size SUV or a Mini-Van. I test drove couple of SUV's and even though I really liked the sporty drive I hate the 3rd row seating arrangement in most of them. Of the Minivans I test drove I liked Odyssey and Sienna but the 2012 Quest beat them hands down. There is no comparision to the interiors of the Quest with Sienna or Odyssey. I observed Nissan borrows a lot of their interior design from the up-market cousin Infinity and Quest is no exception to that. The interiors look very stylish and gives an expensive feeling and the exteriors looks awesome (Like couple of other reviewers said, the handles are chrome plated with one touch operation) keyless entry is very good and I really liked that fact that you cannot lock the key inside the vehicle. Drive is very smooth and is pretty sporty. I also got a very good price on the Quest, which made my decision very easy. The only drawback I felt was the second row seats would not fold of their base and would only move forward, also the rear doors do not go all the way back, this makes it little difficult to enter the 3rd row."

It's a pleasent surprise for the firs 30,000 miles

By on Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pros: "excellent (exceeding my honda accord) fit/finish"

Cons: "springs too soft; not as quiet as reviewed"

"Nothing went wrong so far. I guessed it right when I assumed this "Japanese made/assembled" car to drive reliably for few good miles. It hasn't given me any trouble (i had to change oil/filter only) so far.. and looks like everything is still smooth. Fit and finish is much better than that of Accord that I have. Which, btw, is just about best American car I've owned. Quest is not as quiet as Lexus (despite some reviewers) and it does NOT handle like Honda accord. It's too softly sprung. And There is quite a bit of wind noise. But for what it does (carry 7 people and bunch of stuff), it does fairly comfortably. Attention seems to have been given during the assembly and it shows. I'm glad that I did not get U.S. assembled Ody or Sienna. I had Ody and it's a good van. But not all screws are tightened right and not all seems are exactly closed."

Great van.You must drive this vehicle!

By on Sunday, July 22, 2012

Pros: "CVT transmission, quiet, classy interior"

Cons: "None. Great vehicle."

"Decided to replace a 10 year old van and looked at quite a few. Hadn't seriously considered Nissan, but once you compare it to the other top choices (Honda & Toyota)this van stands out. Very comfortable ride, very quiet and peppy. Love the CVT transmission. Great interior. Storage and flexibilty of interior works for me. Has a deep "hidden" well behind rear seat that is real plus. Very good city mileage (19 MPG) for a vehicle like this. No issues at all - trouble free so far. Not even a rattle or squeak! And unlike the other "foreign" choices, Nissan has some good deals. Check it out. The styling is "different" but you will learn to love it."

Best Mini Van!!!! Everyone who sees it, wants it!

By on Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Double Sun Roofs, COOL!!!!!! My kids friends love it!!!!

"Well built. No complaints. Handles great!!! Very fast, and very quiet. No road noise at all!!! Awesome sound system, DVD viewings and, and camera!!! Love all the hidden cup holders, and the wide angle viewing for traffic!!! Men have stopped me wanting to ask more about my Mini Van. Way better than 2015 Chrysler Town & Country S, 2015 Honda Odyssey Touring Elite, and the 2015 Toyota Sienna SE. I have driven all of them. Plus you get better rebates on last year models, even though fully loaded!!!! Go for it! My kids say mommy's Toyota Sienna is "junk" compared to daddy's Nissan Quest!!!"

Double Sun Roofs, COOL!!!!!! My kids friends love it!!!!

I loooove this car!

By on Friday, October 14, 2011

Pros: "Quality, room, quiet, smooth ride, push start"

Cons: "NONE!"

"All my life I drove a sedan, but now since I've retired I wanted something practical for my new lifestyle. I didn't really want a pickup, but wanted a vehicle that I could load up with stuff for various reasons, yet have it under cover to protect against the elements. I looked at a lot of minyvans and suv's and the one I really fell in love with was the Nissan Quest! Why! (1.) It's big! Really,really BIG! A lot of room for passengers, the driver and a whole bunch of other stuff you want to carry. It's built on a frame for a suv, not a car frame, so it's higher off the ground.(Sort of like a pickup). (2.) All the seats fold flat including the front passenger seat, so you have a lot of space. (you don't have to remove the middle row seats. What a hassle!) And finally! (3.) It's a comfortable ride! The seats are big and plush, even the third row seats. The CVT transmission is smooth and flawless. The ride is quiet and the suspension smooth. And to top it off: You can see and feel the quality of the workmanship the the car. Oh! And did I mention the push button start. Cooool!!! I love this car!"

best minivan ever

By on Monday, August 15, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "great no complaints"

"comfortable reliable smooth drive and no mechanical problems nissan just can't be beat i would reccomend this to everyone who drives minivan's"

What a van

By on Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Pros: "Price, quality, features, space"

Cons: "No heated seats if you don't go for the leather interior."

"We went for the SL model which includes leather and heated seats: the finish is superb, it looks like some German luxury car inside. Very nice. The keyless operation is great, it is quiet and comfortable and has a huge trunk space behind the 3rd row. Driving position is excellent and all the passengers commented on how good the seats in 2nd and 3rd rows are. Love it. Also got a great deal on it."