2009 Nissan Quest

7.5

Based on 374 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

7.6/10

Do not waste your money

By on Tuesday, September 16, 2008

"problems since we drove it off the lot. Bought it brand new and starting having problem at 210 miles and at 66000 still having problems."

love this minivan

By on Sunday, July 6, 2008

"for a military budget family. this had all the bells and wistles we needed for a lower price vs. toyota or honda minivans. Not to mention a bigger cargo. we love this van and will drive it til it dies. and then buy another one.. i highly recommend this van. Give it a chance and take a test drive."

Regret my purchase!

By on Thursday, May 15, 2008

"I purchased the Quest based on looks alone and boy do I regret it. I have had the car in service more times in the past three years since I purchased it than any other car I ever owned. The doors rattle, the power doors sometimes do not work, I have replaced both front and back brakes (done at 28,000 miles) and am on the third set of tires. Don't buy this car - you will regret it!"

good vehicle

By on Monday, January 14, 2008

"Overall, its a good van. Performance wise; it has lots of passing power. It handles well in corners. I have no handling or performance issues with this van. We have never been stranded. We've taken it from Southern CA to the Grand Canyon, and all the way up to MN, fully loaded with luggage carrier on top. The extra power points are nice. I'm not sure if I would've sprung for the Entertainment pkg or not. My only complaints are: - the tires that come with it have short life span. - Interior components are cheap. - overhead lights and vents do not stay in ceiling. - Center vents break easily. - the paint on the shifter knob wears off easily. - windsheild is expensive to have replaced. - rear shocks leaked before 30K miles. - Does not come with the cross rails for luggage storage on the roof. ($300. through dealer) Now, they are much cheaper.(less then $100) - the shape of the roof rails makes it hard to get after market ones that fit properly."

worst vehicle ever owned

By on Monday, December 3, 2007

"power sliding door quit window motor quit in down position 28 degree day shift lever fell of -- 1st day fuses contantly blow one wheel goes flat each time temp drops close to freezing. 8 times in for service on this one and over a year later the van is flat now I could go on and on"