2009 Nissan Quest

7.5

Based on 374 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

7.6/10

Great overall van

By on Wednesday, November 19, 2008

"Have owned our 08 SL for about 4 months and so far so good. Only issue was a loose tire valve which leaked air, but was fixable at home with a screwdriver. Overall a great minivan for the money. We got one with just about every except leather. I've owned a Maxima and Altima so I knew the 3.5 was a quality motor and it's great in such a heavy vehicle. Fit and finish is also very good. The seats are somewhat unsupportive vs the 04 and 06 Honda Odyessys we owned prior. There are a few little things we missed on the Honda that the Nissan doesn't have (cupholder placement, storage, esp. the sliding glass on the rear sliding doors, etc). We do LOVE the power hatch, reverse camera and parking sensors. The DVD player is nice, but not really used as much as you'd think(short trips to kids activities). Overall ride quality is good, but "sloppy" on turns when compared to the Honda. If I had to do it all over again, we'd probably go back to the Odyessy IF the price was within a few 1000 apart. The Honda just felt "right". Not saying the Quest is bad by any means. But with the huge tiered rebate program a few months back nothing came close in price with all the features this van has. I can't complain too much. If Nissan could get more supportive seats, power windows in 2nd row, tighten up the suspension a bit and refine the little things. It would be the best minivan by far. As for mpg. Late summer we were averaging 16-17mpg in city. With the winter blend gas, last 2 fill ups were about 14-15 all city driving. A few mpg lower than our Hondas. but it only has 3K miles or so, so once it's broken in it should go up."

Do not waste your money

By on Tuesday, September 16, 2008

"problems since we drove it off the lot. Bought it brand new and starting having problem at 210 miles and at 66000 still having problems."

love this minivan

By on Sunday, July 6, 2008

"for a military budget family. this had all the bells and wistles we needed for a lower price vs. toyota or honda minivans. Not to mention a bigger cargo. we love this van and will drive it til it dies. and then buy another one.. i highly recommend this van. Give it a chance and take a test drive."

Regret my purchase!

By on Thursday, May 15, 2008

"I purchased the Quest based on looks alone and boy do I regret it. I have had the car in service more times in the past three years since I purchased it than any other car I ever owned. The doors rattle, the power doors sometimes do not work, I have replaced both front and back brakes (done at 28,000 miles) and am on the third set of tires. Don't buy this car - you will regret it!"

good vehicle

By on Monday, January 14, 2008

"Overall, its a good van. Performance wise; it has lots of passing power. It handles well in corners. I have no handling or performance issues with this van. We have never been stranded. We've taken it from Southern CA to the Grand Canyon, and all the way up to MN, fully loaded with luggage carrier on top. The extra power points are nice. I'm not sure if I would've sprung for the Entertainment pkg or not. My only complaints are: - the tires that come with it have short life span. - Interior components are cheap. - overhead lights and vents do not stay in ceiling. - Center vents break easily. - the paint on the shifter knob wears off easily. - windsheild is expensive to have replaced. - rear shocks leaked before 30K miles. - Does not come with the cross rails for luggage storage on the roof. ($300. through dealer) Now, they are much cheaper.(less then $100) - the shape of the roof rails makes it hard to get after market ones that fit properly."