2008 Nissan Quest

7.5

Based on 374 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

7.6/10

A few Problems...

By on Thursday, November 15, 2007

"The 2006 Nissan Quest is not a bad minivan, but I would not purchase one again. I've had too many issues with mine and it has spend too much time in the shop. Here are some of the issues I've had with this minivan in the first 30,000 miles. 1. Rear liftgate hinge weld broke almost immediately. Was in body shop for a month for the dealer repair. Got van back and a month later hinge issue still exists. Went back to body shop and they made more adjustments. Hinge has not been repaired, but door adjustments. I'm not even sure they could re-weld hinge. Rear lift motor has been replaced three times due to this issue. Nissan solution is to put chalk around broken hinge so it is less visible. Must be an issue on more than my minivan for Nissan to have a solution for the problem. If you call that a solution. 2. Driver side window motor has had issues since we purchased minivan. Issue finally resolved on 30,000 mile service. 3. Vents and lights were falling out of ceiling. Vents and lights finally replaced at 30,000 mile service. 4. Cooling / heating system is just that, cold or hot. It does not have intermediate stages. So, you can have cold air blowing one second, then it immediately swaps to hot air. Really poor design. 5. The seatbelt design is terrible for car seats. This is worst than a sports car by far. If you have car seats, DO NOT BUY this minivan, you will HATE it!"

By on Thursday, November 15, 2007

Wouldn't trade for anything.

By on Monday, November 12, 2007

"I LOVE MY VAN. I had to talk my husband into a mini van but, since the Quest has the same engine as a 350Z (sport car) my husband said it was ok. Just his way of making him feel better. We wouldn't trade our van for anything. We hopefully will drive it until the wheels fall off."

Run away from this

By on Friday, November 9, 2007

"A maintenance nightmare. Brakes are constantly wearing out. Expect to become close personal friends with your mechanic. If it can break it will. Built very low to the ground so you will constantly be scraping on every sloped driveway. Plastic shields underneath will likely fall off and drag due to scraping on every little slope."

Very Impressed

By on Sunday, November 4, 2007

"Great performance, good ride, substitute for dealer goodyears asap."