2005 Nissan Quest

7.5

Based on 374 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

7.6/10

Great Family Van...Great for Traveling on vacation

By on Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pros: "DVD system, tow package and roof top racks"

Cons: "seats arent as comfortable as they could be"

"I bought this when I adopted my son...it is a wonderful van to have with kids. Very roomy and travels well with lots of cargo room."

Awesome!

By on Friday, October 7, 2011

Pros: "Wonderful for Family"

Cons: "Seats lack contour to the back."

"The only complaint was the seats are not the most comfortable. They should be more contoured to the body. Other than that...AWESOME!!! Would own another one if I still had small children to tote around! :-)"

2004 Quest - Less than thrilled

By on Wednesday, February 17, 2010

"Thank goodness I'm a mechanic! The car eats brakes and at 115,000, I've done a bunch of them. God help you if you ever need to change spark plugs. The build quality is sub-standard. Pieces randomly fall off, radio decides not to work on a regular basis, DVD got the idea to follow the radio and is also intermittent. Power sliding door needs help to close. LCD dash blinks out on occasion. It rides very low and scrapes on anything taller than 3 inches. The catalytic converter has a habit of snagging wayward plastic bags (dumb design) and stinking things up a bunch. I just wish it would catch one on fire and burn the van out of my misery. lol All that aside, it does move you well down the road (at 20 mpg) and is comfortable to drive. You could do better, but you could also do much worse."

A mixed bag!

By on Wednesday, December 9, 2009

"I have a 2006 Quest. I think it is the most comfortable, practical and roomy van on the market. Great for long trips and never broke down on me. BUT it is not well built and is expensive to maintain. Tires cost a fortune, small plastic parts from my air vents broke, expensive belts have worn out already, plastic retainer pins have popped off and the worse was a tapping noise I was getting. The noise is from a door the allows hot or cold air. The motor that controls this small door is part of a larger unit and are sold as a unit. The whole thing has to be replaced. Total repair is $1900 -- until it is repaired my van is stuck in the heat position."

Outstanding Minivan

By on Monday, January 5, 2009

"We have owned this vehicle for 5 years and have 75,000 miles on it. Nissan did this vehicle right. Pro *Plenty of Interior Room for 7 people *18 MPG Town and 25+ Hwy MPG *Plenty of power. Mustang GT's beware! *Ease of entry and Exit *Comfortable Seating *Great A/C even in Texas *No major maintenance cost so far. Just Gas/Tires/Oil/Battery/Brakes *Plenty of safety features This vehicle works as good today as it did when new! Con -Goodyear makes only exact fit tire. You'll have to go + to get any options - Brakes wear a little sooner than expected 20-25K miles between pads. Rotors replaced at 60K miles. - This van is BIG. Parking takes practice. - Sheet metal is a little flimsy. Dents easily. Both of us love this vehicle and we plan on keeping it another 5 years. We love the center gage stack. I wish more automakers put all the gages in the middle. You never have the tach, speedo or anything else covered up by the steering wheel."