2002 Nissan Quest

8.0

Based on 114 Ratings for the 1999 - 2002 models.

Great Sporty Van

By on Friday, November 2, 2007

"I've had my van for over 7 years and it's still going strong. I was not a 'van' person and didn't want to have to drive a large mom van since I'd had sportier cars before. The Quest fit the bill as it's fun to drive and doesn't feel like you're driving a truck. I've only had it in the shop twice (once for a recall & once to recharge the air conditioning). It runs fantastic and has plenty of power going over the mountains, even loaded. The rear quad seats are a bit small now that my sons are teens and over 6' tall, but other than that it's been a great car."

Great Value

By on Thursday, August 16, 2007

"Less expensive than most counterparts. This is our second Quest. We put 40,000 miles on the first one in two years (a 2000). While getting it serviced at the dealer they made me a great offer on the 2002. The 2002 only has 60,000 miles in five years. Runs great and is very comfortable. We get about 15 mpg in town and 21 on the highway. My only complaint is the windows in the sliding doors pop open when you close the door."

Great Vehicle

By on Sunday, December 9, 2007

"I bought my vehicle about 2 1/2 years ago used. It was 4 years old with 80,000 miles. I have put almost 80,000 more miles on it. The only repairs that have done to it was replaced 5 of the fuel injectors(that could have been from lack of service by previous owner). I like the fact that the Service engine light came on as the injectors were going bad. It didn't break down on me. I have been running sea-foam thru it with every other oil change & haven't had any more problems. I especially like that this van is low maintenance."

Great for family

By on Saturday, July 21, 2007

"I was very hesitant when I bought this van because it is made on Ford production line but it has really surprised me. We have had it for almost 5 years and it has been a great car. This car is excellent for people who have numerous children or family members to tote around."

Loved my van!!!!

By on Wednesday, July 11, 2007

"I have owned this van for almost 2 years and loved every minute of it!!! Other than normal maintainance, we have done NOTHING to it and it runs great. It had alot of power to move even loaded with 7 people and luggage.....Luggage has to be in the roof bag but still a comfortable ride!!!"