2001 Nissan Quest

8.0

Based on 114 Ratings for the 1999 - 2002 models.

Great family van

By on Wednesday, May 19, 2010

"Shorter that the typical minivan like the short version of the dodge caravan. Drove for 10 years after purchasing new. Only problem was that the accelerator would get "sticky" requiring fuel injectors to be cleaned which fixed the problem. Very reliable and comfortable vehicle. Note if was made by Ford with Nissan labeling."

By on Monday, March 8, 2010

My Favorite Van

By on Tuesday, February 16, 2010

"I've owned my 2001 Nissan Quest SE van since June 2001; it's in great running condition, and I haven't had a moment's trouble with it. If I could afford a new one, I'd sell this one in a heartbeat! I owned 2 Toyota vans previously, and I like the Quest the best!"

had since new

By on Thursday, October 22, 2009

"A sharp looking van Quest SE. 130,000 miles on it, no major problems, never got stuck. Problem areas: headlights, multiple window motors and switches, stereo indicator lights, instrument lights, heavy removable 2nd row captain chairs. Performed regular oil changes every 3K miles and changed timing belt, hoses, belts, etc at 99K. Still runs very well. Will hold on to it till engine or tranny dies. Owes me nothing."

Love My VAN!

By on Wednesday, October 21, 2009

"My 2002 Quest Van is my SECOND Quest. Other than the Oxygen Sensors going out, I haven't had any major repair bills...nothing but maintenance. I had bench seat in the center with my first van, and now have captain's seats in the middle. I prefer the bench seat for ease of getting in and out of the back, and the VCR is in the way in the console area. Those are minor complaints, though, and could be remedied by just choosing a different style. Structurally, this is a great van, and between the two, I have driven 325,000 miles with my children!!"