1997 Nissan Quest

Based on 101 Ratings for the 1993 - 1998 models.

Previous | 1 ... 19 20 21 | Next

Never thought i'd own a minivan at 27 yrs old

By on Thursday, April 8, 2010

"I acquired my 97 quest gxe from my parents about 2 weeks ago and all the money they've put into it in their 4 1/2 yrs of owner ship is a new power steering pump, and a winshield wiper motor. They put new tires on it and replaced the timing belt, and motor mount at approx 160K. This van has never let them down otherwise. Now that I have it I put on new tires and alignment. The bad which is nothing minor is the sliding door pops open when hitting a bump and has a bump shift going from 1st to 2nd gear which is kinda common and nothing major for these vans. Other than that it has been a reliable van. Gets 22-24 mpg on the highway which is a little better than normal for a van but I tell people it's not a 4 cyl. I never thought i'll ever drive a minivan as a daily driver but it handles and rides like a car and I love sitting a little higher. I do love the fact that it has major features like a car like a power moonroof, and 6 disc cd changer. I get compliments on it all the time and get asked on selling it. I will not part with this van and its been in the family for a while and will drive it until the wheels fall off."

very impressed

By on Friday, March 19, 2010

"My wife and I bought our '97 Quest about 3 years ago with around 74000 miles on it. Now it has about 145000 and still running good. I wish our '02 Saturn was as reliable as this van. The only bad thing is the MPG is just awful and we wish it had another side door on the driver's side for this year."

By on Thursday, June 18, 2009

Will let it go when the engine finally blows!

By on Monday, May 19, 2008

"I bought my '94 used in 2003 with 140,000 miles. It just turned 222,000 and is still running strong and passes CA smog with no problems. The only unusual problem I've had is with the engine mounts breaking 3 times which in turn has broken two exhaust manifolds. I gave up on that problem and have been driving it the last 20,000 miles with an exhast leak and a broken motor mount. (PS I have owned two 300ZX's with the same engine and drove both to over 300,000 miles.)"

By on Thursday, December 27, 2007