ZIP code

2011 Nissan Pathfinder

8.2

Based on 475 Ratings for the 2005 - 2012 models.

By on Monday, January 28, 2008

"This gets great gass mpg for a suv 17.9 in town and 22 on hwy. I fined the Pathfinder to be a comfortable ride. The third row is kined of useles it is hard to get in and out of and seats are stiff. Overall my wife and I love our Pathfinder. We have had no mechanincal issues yet."

By on Wednesday, January 23, 2008

"I love the ride and drive of my Pathfinder. It rides like a car, but has all the room and versatility of an SUV. I get the same gas mileage as my Jeep Liberty which was much smaller. The second row is a little tight for 3 car seats, but otherwise the room is great. I highly recommend this vehicle."

Above Average Performance

By on Saturday, January 19, 2008

"Dependable Transportation. Various noise problems with window and moonroof seals. One air conditioner malfunction on my 2005 SE. Poor Gas Mileage. 11 & 15."

GREAT SUV

By on Thursday, January 17, 2008

"After test-driving the 4-runner, Expedition, Tahoe, Acadia, and the Tribeca the Pathfinder clearly won by a long-shot. It has great power when needed and drives very car-like. It's breaking power is the best I have tested. The vehicle turns on a dime which makes it very convenient for city-driving. The interior design is trendy and refined (I have the technology package in mine). The second row is roomy and my kids love the high-seating and low window profile so they can see out the window. The third row is also roomy enough to fit two people comfortably, three might be a bit tight. I have leather seating in mine and the leather is soft and supple. This vehicle feels more expensive than what I paid for it. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone."

By on Tuesday, January 15, 2008