2010 Nissan Pathfinder

8.1

Based on 476 Ratings for the 2005 - 2012 models.

Great Overall Truck

By on Thursday, December 18, 2008

"I have had my 2008 Pathfinder LE for over 6 months now and love it. It is a great vehicle and would recommend it to anyone. The stero systems is great. The seats are a little stiff but very good. Great styling and the extra row is great for kids. A+"

Great SUV

By on Monday, October 6, 2008

"The Pathfinder has been a great SUV for getting around Northern Michigan. Gas milage is better than most other SUV's and it handles well. The Bose sound system is awesome. I like having the option to switch for 4WD to 2WD. Had one small problem with the 4WD switch but Nissan took care of it."

By on Saturday, July 26, 2008

"The main reason I bought this car was for the third row seats. Now we hardly even use them because they are very uncomfortable -no leg room at all and the backs are totally upright, no recline whatsoever. I have two car seats in the second row and both kids have little leg room. Not to mention it was in the shop 4 times in the first 5 months that I had it. Plus, spending $75 to fill it every five days is no fun."

DO NOT BY NISSAN

By on Wednesday, July 2, 2008

""Its hard to beleive you can spend $45k on an SUV and in less than a year the price to trade it in is only $20k. The thing rides like a tank, bad gas mileage only 8 mil. per gal in the V8, there is no roon in the back seat at all in less you are a 5 year old and room in the front seat to relax. I traded in a Murano on it and regret. I will be getting a new Muramo ASAP after I get the this one payed down......... NOT GOOD FOR NISSAN :("

Not worth the money!

By on Sunday, June 29, 2008

"Its kinda hard to beleive you can spend $30k on an SUV and in less than a year the price to trade it in is only $15k. The thing rides like a tank, bad gas mileage, and if you need to put a car seat in it, you have no room in the front seat to relax. We traded our Murano on it and regret every day we did. This will be our last nissan."

Great midsize

By on Tuesday, January 22, 2008

"2007 SE 4X4 This is my third Pathfinder, (my first new one) and it is the best one yet! I had a 97 and an 04, and this one is so much nicer. More power, more comfort, more features and more room! Great power, decent fuel economy (summertime combined I can easily average 20mpg), Lots of room. Quiet ride. Excellent off-road! Plenty of ground clearance, 4 wheel drive works great! Can tow a ton (actually 3) without hardly noticing! I've put 15,000 miles on it and have no complaints! I looked at Jeep and Toyota and the Pathfinder was a great choice. Definetly would recomend to anyone looking for a midsize SUV! If I had to come up with a negative point, it would be the fact that Nissan still only has a 36k mile warranty. Overall I would and probably will buy another!"

Nice Vehicle!

By on Monday, December 31, 2007

"I owned a 2000 Pathfinder and when we felt we needed to get a new one, the obvious choice was 2007 model! I just love these rigs! Nice pickup, quite good fuel economy (when compared to its peers), the only CONS I have are: 1. I am a 6ft 3 in, BIG guy and I feel a little cramped in the drivers seat! 2. They should have added some LEDs for the audio buttons on the steering wheel! I would definitely recommend this rig!"

owner

By on Friday, December 21, 2007

"I love my pathfinder it was the only SUV that had everything I needed, Roof racks, sunroof, leather seats,keyless entry, automatic start, boze stereo, 6 CD player, lots of seating, adjustable foot petal, fold down seats for my dogs whom love it too !!"

Great value for price

By on Friday, December 21, 2007

"I would highly recommend this vehicle to anyone who had two or less young children. The safety features are better than any other suv of this size. It scored highest in side impact crashes. The only problem that I have had is that I have three children. Two are still in carseats, and that doesn't leave much room for passengers. The middle seats don't have much leg room. The third row doesn't either, but that is to be expected. Even the full size suvs don't have much room in the third row."

By on Tuesday, November 27, 2007

"I have a 2005 model. We've had problems from about 6 months on. The belt sqeeks, had some trim fall off the outside, the fuel door spring comes off, and now it randomly won't start. The brake pads had to be replaced after 6 mo. Like the interior / exterior design. A little tight for taller people. Third row seats and cargo area are awesome. Can't deside if it's poorly made or we got a lemon."

2nd pathfinder owned

By on Friday, October 19, 2007

"We had a 2000 pathfinder that we paid off - car had no problems ever besides routine/tires. We traded that one in for a 2007 - love the size and room. Doesn't handle well on small city streets, loud excelleration, but feels sturdy and drives well on country back roads or the highway. We fit 6 adults + 1 child easily with the 3rd row enabled. Definately a keeper!"

Good value.

By on Tuesday, September 25, 2007

"For the money, the Pathfinder is the best SUV available IMO. Much cheaper than the 4-Runner with all the good looks. I like the ride, power, and handling of this SUV. Gas mileage is half bad either, usually average anywhere between 16 and 18 miles per gallon. My only complaint is the leg room in the 2nd row, it's non-existant for grown adults. They could have added some space by not having the front row seats come down all the way to the floor, which would allow a person's feet to tuck underneath for added room. Despite that, I don't have any other complaints and since I never ride in the back, it's really not that big of a deal for me."

Awesome SUV

By on Wednesday, August 1, 2007

"I purchased this in 2004 and have been very happy with the performance of this SUV. It's got SO MUCH room and is perfect for people with kids and/or dogs. We've only used all three rows of seating occasionally, but it comes in handy. My only complaint is that the rear window flips out instead of rolling down and none of the rear windows pop out or roll down. The only reason for complaining about that is dog comfort."

Awesome Truck!!!

By on Friday, July 27, 2007

"I purchased this 2005 pathfinder used with 63,000 miles. I was a bit hesitant to buy with the high miles but I needed the 3rd row and it was all I could afford short of a minivan--no thanks. It has truly been nothing but a joy to drive. It is tighter than any of the other SUV's in its class that I had driven with similar age ranges--even the 4-runner and sequoia believe it or not. I would definitely recommend checking these out as I believe them to be right there with Toyota at about 2-3 thousand cheaper. Goodluck!!!"

Love this SUV

By on Sunday, July 22, 2007

"I have the 2005 LE Loaded. The nav system, sat radio and DVD in the back seat!! Best vehicle I have ever owned. Negitives: I am not a fan of climate control system, I find that I spend too much time adjusting the AC. I also wish the doors would auto lock when you engage the car in drive. My son loves the DVD system and I have really enjoyed the navi. Didn't think I would use it as much as I am. Sat radio is the bomb. Love that it is intergrated in the nav screen so you don't need that extra piece of equipment bolted to your dash or suctioned cupped to your windshield. (how ugly is that?) I have not spent one dime on this car other than gas and oil changes. Very reliable."

By on Monday, July 16, 2007

"I got the 2005 of the new body shape. It is awful..10 months after ownign it the drive shaft went in it. Then 3 months after that the radio/cd player had to be replaced 2 x's. Finally my drivers side window motor had to be replaced 2 x's due to the window making cracking sounds when it closed. It is awful on gas. Not a very good vehicle overall. Very small inside. My husband is 6'2" and has a terrible time sitting in the driver seat comfortably. Wouldn't reccomend to anyone and can;t wait to unload it."

I would buy it again!

By on Friday, June 22, 2007

"I bought a 2007 SE 4x4 about 8 months go. It has what I wanted; style, performance, comfort, etc. I chose Nissan over Toyota & Honda because; they don't have the style, and the look of Pathfinder. What I like the most about it is the performance, and horsepower. I would buy it again!"

The best vehicle I have owned

By on Sunday, May 20, 2007

"I own the 2005 se off-road 4x4 model (the first year for this body style) and I am very pleased. I have owned a 98 jeep cherokee and a 2002 land rover discovery before this vehicle. The nissan is far superior to either one. The vehicle has plenty of power, brakes fantastically, handling is great. This is a very comfortable vehicle to drive. Quality has been great, I have over 20k miles and have not had a single problem, even with regular offroading. I average about 15 miles to the gallon, mostly city driving, not the best but thats about realistically what you are going to get in this vehicle segment. I wouldent change a thing with this vehicle, its perfect."

VERY PLEASED

By on Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Pros: "Roomy, Stylish, Strong Engine!!!"

Cons: "No USB Cord!"

"I am the third owner of my Nissan Pathfinder. I love all of extras that come with the SE Model. It rides very well. My middle son who is 6 foot 5 inches tall and only 14 has plenty of room. And the third row seat is a plus. The transmission issue is the only point to me that needs attention!!!!! The Fuel Economy needs attention too but its not bad for a 6 cylinder engine with 270 horse power. Very Safe SUV."

Reliable, consistent, predictable

By on Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pros: "Power, manuverability, towing, controls"

Cons: "Suspension is soft, steering feedback can be rough"

"I own the 2008 Pathfinder LE with 5.6L V8 and fully loaded. The driver controls are convenient and common sense. Head and leg room are adequate for an average person. Kids have no problem in rear seats, never use the thir-row, always use back for storage. Excellent tow performance on my 2300 lb boat, go fishing almost every weekend and long trips towing across Texas in the summer are no problem. Smooth on the road, no problem with freeway traffic. Overall an acceptable SUV that fits my purpose."

"money pit"

By on Friday, March 16, 2012

Pros: "looks good"

Cons: "always in garage"

"Had to have transmission,radiator,catalic converter,fuel cap,some type of filter back by fuel tank replaced and check engine light is still on.Will not by another nissan should of bought a toyota which my wife reminds me every day.Stay away from 2005 nissan path finder!"

Basic but reliable.

By on Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pros: "Price, interior space, great 4x4 system"

Cons: "Too basic, nasty gas consumption"

"This is my second Pathfinder. My first was a 1993 SE model. I got a 2010 because the previous was a very reliable and comfortable car. The 2010 model is very basic. I drove a Land Rover in between Pathfinders for 4 years and have to admit that going back to a Pathfinder was a huge downgrade in terms of luxury and comfort but at the end of the day, reliability is what I was after and I think I got it. When the LR broke, the repairs would be in the K's and only a handful of people knew how to fix them. With Nissan the opposite is the norm."

Great vehicle!

By on Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Cons: "back cup holders not sturdy"

"I love my pathfinder. I have had no problems whatsoever. The only items I had to purchase was tires and a battery. It was truly an investment. We have no plans to trade any time soon."

Lovew my car!

By on Monday, February 13, 2012

Pros: "great price, spacious"

Cons: "no ipod connection"

"its pretty, its reliable, hope i can keep it for a long long time."

Ultimate outdoorsman(or womans) SUV.

By on Friday, February 3, 2012

"I bought my fully loaded pathfinder with 22,000 miles and have NEVER had a problem with it. I must say though, ive maintened it very well, servicing the recommended 30k and 60k with the dealership. The horsepower in teh V6 is plenty, even for towing another vehicle through Colorado. The gadgets always work, great heated seats, could be a little more comfy though, the interior is functional just not as comfy as most American cars. Im 6 ft and theres plenty of room, theres just no good place to put your left arm when driving, but the right arm is satisfied by the huge arm rest. The legroom in the 2nd row is good for 2 6 footers for any ride, but i wouldnt put 3 in there, and the third row is for people 5'7 and under. Mine came with the DVD system which i could play through the AWESOME BOSE system, made for fun in college, my drunk friends would love sitting in the back watching "The Office." It didnt do horrible on gas for a 7 seater, around town in Chicago i got about 14.5 in 2wd, 13.5 in 4wd. Having that change on the fly transmission is essential,u can make your own parking spots in tough winters (im currently in Colorado). If you use cruise control at 70 mph you can get 22 mph, and if you use it at 60 you can get up to 24.5 which i was VERY pleased with. The greatest functions i will say are the ability to lay all of the seats flat, the cargo room is better than that of a short bed truck i think, because your gear is inside and protected, and there are so many little hooks for stablilizing bikes or anything else. There is also a hidden compartment under the second row of seats that is great for a pistol if thats your thing, always be prepared i say. The other greatest function is that Pathfinder stayed true to its roots, i never fear about going over a bump or off road, but with that in mind, it takes pot holes in the city pretty rough, it almost craves the off road handling. I will end here, i actually wrote this review as a homage, im trading in my pathfinder tomorrow for a mini because im moving back to chicago and will be commuting over 2.5 hours each day :( gas aint cheap. Im a 26 year old Soldier in the Army and I love my Pathfinder...P.S....get the fully loaded one, you wont regret it"