2004 Nissan Pathfinder

Based on 637 Ratings for the 1996 - 2004 models.

most reliable vehicle ever

By on Saturday, October 17, 2009

"Have 190,000 miles on it and to date I have only had to replace the cd player, and sway bar links($35). This vehicle has been unbelievable. Never broken down, strong engine, air is still working on the factory charge from 97!! Gonna drive this until my daughter drives in 5 years and give it to her!! Will replace with new pathfinder if this ever wears out!!"

best car I have had

By on Thursday, October 15, 2009

"Nine years old and still never in the breakdown lane. If only the gas milage was better."

Best vehicle ive ever owned

By on Saturday, October 10, 2009

"This was the second new vehicle i bought in my lifetime. Ive had other suv's before but my 03 pathfinder has exceeded my expectations. Only had a few problems that you may want to watchout for. the exhaust system isnt going to last much more than 80k just enough so it wont be covered under warranty. DONT get it fixed at the dealer your better off finding the parts on your own and going to a private garage to get it fixed. The dealer wanted 1800$ to fix i got it done for around 900$ at a private garage . The dealer said it would take all day but my mechanic had it done in about 2 hrs tops. all in all those were the only major problems i had. its a great truck has power when you want to pass someone pretty smooth ride and great in the snow as i live in Montana and we get plenty of that."

Black on Black

By on Tuesday, October 6, 2009

"Finally bought a great SUV! A 2001 in 2009! Call me old school, I had a 07, sold it, then figure I pay for one in cash! Well I paid a little high $6,500.00 but It has me riding in style and comfort ever since, engine is always on! I already know it's either my Mass Air Flow Sensor or Catalytic converter, which I am not going to fix, too expensive, In NYC anyone can get the Check Engine light turned off for $20.00! for inspection purposes! But overall, I love this SUV! It's the best one I've owned so far. I'm gonna really hook it up soon. New paint, get all the little nicks filled and give the engine a super tune up! Then the bad boy is gonna really be nicer than nice.!!!"

By on Tuesday, October 6, 2009