2000 Nissan Pathfinder

Based on 638 Ratings for the 1996 - 2004 models.

love my pathfinder

By on Saturday, April 5, 2008

"I would not buy another SUV, ever! This vehicle has been excellent to me. I've owned mine for 4 years. It's great in the snow and rain. The interior is comfortable and durable. Very reliable, never broken down. I even rolled my pathfinder in a winter stom and came out totally unharmed. I feel safe in this vehicle. A new roof and some new panels and it's as good as new."

CAN'T EXPLAIN HOW MUCH I HAVE LOVE MY CAR!

By on Monday, November 14, 2016

"This was the first car I paid for on my own. I was in college and my dad said, "NO". I bought it anyway, 5years old with 80,000miles. Only one major maintenance issue, but this car has lasted me through college fun, moving across country, to my first post college job,and been my escape, and always took me where life needed me to go. I have a newer car now but I still have and show love to my PATHFINDER!"

best SUV on the road

By on Sunday, March 24, 2013

Pros: "very dependable/easy to maintain/beats a pick up"

Cons: "wish it got better gas mileage but it's not bad"

"I bought this car in 2001 and have literally driven it all across the US. This car has seen every state in the lower 48-some of them twice !! I hate to think I will eventually have to give it up. No major repairs/replacements - just well maintained and very well built. If only every vehicle was made like this one."

Solid!

By on Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Pros: "Durability, dependability"

Cons: "Gas consumption"

"I bought this car at about 60k miles. A friend of my GF's family was selling it. He is a no nonsense old Chinese mechanic. I was initially tentative and not all that impressed. He quickly lost patience and said "look, this is good car, you buy!" I bought it. I discovered his blunt words to be true. I've put a lot of pothole strewn city miles on this car in all weather conditions and only needed to change the front brake pads. It handles well and gives me all the power I need. It is the most dependable and durable vehicle I have ever owned. I bought it with the intentions of it being an interim ride, of moving on to another newer, "hotter" vehicle in short time. This plan has been extended indefinitely."

Nice while it lasted

By on Friday, January 27, 2012

Pros: "Size, Options,"

Cons: "Gas Mileage, Leg room,"

"I've never owned a Nissan before. When I purchase my Pathfinder it already had 80,000 miles on it. However, I was not concerned because I've always heard how reliable Nissan are. For the most part it is reliable. The leg room in the rear is very poor. Storage space in the back is great. The O2 sensor's go out on these vehicles often and are costly to replace. Almost $800 for all 4 sensors. I found out too late. Maybe on the new models this is not an issue anymore."