1995 Nissan Pathfinder

Based on 172 Ratings for the 1992 - 1995 models.

Great vehicle, inside and out

By on Monday, March 17, 2008

"Never had one day's problem with it. Have been told by many people it can go to 200K or 300K miles, easily and I believe it. I've had it since it was new, now has over 100K mi, and still love it like the day I bought it. I have taken great care of it and it has taken great care, back!"

By on Wednesday, February 20, 2008

"I have a 93 SE fully loaded and i love it. I have never got stuck even with my bald tires! Although this car doesnt get the greatest gas mileage it still a blast to drive! I bought mine with 168k miles on it and now it is close to having 223k and still going strong only had to worry about the dreaded manifold breaking and had to replace the starter, thats it! The car is going to run longer than the frame will last. A common thing to look for is frame rust. Mine has it and it isnt going to lat for another 5 years but I will have gotten my moneys worth out of her."

great rig

By on Wednesday, February 13, 2008

"never broke down very reliable"

By on Wednesday, February 13, 2008

"I purchased my 94 pathfinder 3 years ago. It had almost 180,000 miles on it at the time. So far its been a good car. The only drawback I see is the cost of repairs. If you pay someone to do the work, be prepaired to spend no less than 500.00 each time. I have replaced water pump, alt, starter and all the hoses. Each time not under 500.00 bucks. But I still love/Hate it."

Best Car I've Ever Owned

By on Thursday, January 31, 2008

"I purchased my 94 Pathfinder in 2001 with 129k on the odometer. I have since put another 50k or so miles on it. It has never broken down on me. The only work I have had done to it has been regular maintenance (oil changes, tune up, brakes, and a timing belt). I plan on keeping it until it falls apart. Which, I have no doubt; will be a long time from now. I love my Pathfinder and it loves me back!"