1995 Nissan Pathfinder

Based on 172 Ratings for the 1992 - 1995 models.

Very reliable vehicle

By on Wednesday, November 18, 2009

"Have owned many vehicles, BMW, Lexus. Mercedes, Porsche...but I feel that the 1993 Pathfinder SE w/ heated leather seats ( Hi/Low), Sport Suspension, Tow package, Limited Slip Rear Diff, and Factory Tinted windows has been very dependable and great in the snow. Note towed out many vehicles that were stuck in the Big Snow Storm in Portland 2008. Never any doubt that I couldn't get them out. Our Lexus RX 300 was OK...the Pathfinder was better.. The Michelin LTX M/S is THE tire for this vehicle. Ist set last 80K, 2nd set still looks like New. Only complaint: It needs the 3.5 l engine that came in the later Pathfinders.. One of the Best features: The beautiful well bolstered heated ( hi/low ) seats..there as good as the seats in the Porsche ! Like 'em better than the Lexus seats..Another great feature: the lift rear window in the the rear tailgate..very cool feature, as the dogs get to look out and get fresh air , while they travel in their kennels...They love it ! Also, love the roof rack for the trips to Home Depot...The Pathfinder tends to be thirsty, but the rig never breaks down ! highly recommend the Pathfinder..."

Overall very reliable vehicle

By on Wednesday, August 19, 2009

"I bought my 95 pathfinder 4X4 9 years ago with 63,000 miles. I now have 330,000 miles and the engine still runs like new. Rebuilt the transmission about 30k miles ago due to reverse going out (automatic). Unfortunately, now the rear frame is rusted out like so many other pathfinders and hardbody pickup trucks. Really kind of disappointing because I just used this as a daily driver and had it oil sprayed every could years. Unfortunately, it's headed for the scrapyard now. Overall, a very reliable vehicle that only left me stranded one time (alternator). If you can find a rust free frame vehicle, I'd highly recommend it."

94 Pathfinder

By on Wednesday, June 10, 2009

"Good runner. Easy to maintain. Not great on wet roads but thats really my only complaint."

its a keeper

By on Friday, October 17, 2008

"Bought my 95SE new and from the first day knew it was a keeper..drove 100 miles in a rain/snowstorm and not a problem! 138,000 miles and 13 years later, it still rolls like new! Except for some neglect on my end (not replacing drive belt when scheduled), it has never let me down. The boxy shape will stay in style forever, and the engine will outlive the car. Folding back seats are a life saver. Confort can't be beat for a taller individual. Unfortunately with the winters here in the northeast (NYC), the dreaded body rust is becoming an issue. Too bad the new paths are plastic paperweights compared to the old tanks!"

All good

By on Wednesday, August 6, 2008

"I bought my 95 Nissan Pathfinder used -- 3 years old. It has been an excellent car for me. I've been diligent about keeping up with preventative maintenance and have had no problems with this car. I hope it lasts me another 10 years."