1995 Nissan Pathfinder

Based on 172 Ratings for the 1992 - 1995 models.

Nissan out did themselves

By on Saturday, July 7, 2007

"Well ive owned this car forever and its taken all the rolls and punches of work/school commute and out to the lake and taking me rockclimbing. Even taken some local road trips! If only fuel economy was a little better(but was not major issue!). I wish I could drive it forever i regret the day i let her go without a fight. I am now NISSAN Pathfinder Loyalist! Recommend all the time. True tank of the road. Easy to work on and maintenence in over 150,000miles has never broke down on me with good maintenance. Heck this lil import even has towed Suburbans, cars and truks of friends with tow chain. Must be funney to see a lil import pull a BIG suburban down the highway! Dont regret a single thing only that i had a manual transmission would be even MORE FUN."

Best vehicle I have owned

By on Monday, April 26, 2010

"My Pathfinder has given me almost 15 years of quality service. The engine still runs great after over 220,000 miles and has now outlived the frame (rust) . It it is time to trade it in, but I am very satisfied with the quality and dependablilty that my Pathfinder has given me over the years."

great 4 x 4

By on Thursday, July 12, 2007

"i have covered the USA in my pathfinder. After 15 years of faithful service i am giving it to my aunt as with a larger family i just need more room... If you can find a well maintained vehicle this is the best vehicle you will ever own. Take good care of her and she will never let you down... If your are going to keep her, Always spend the few extra dollars on genuine nissan parts... the quality is so far above the junk at the auto store."

very good

By on Friday, July 29, 2016

Pros: "cheap , relible , powerful , very quality."

Cons: "no cup holders i guess? old car so expect some isu"

"it's my 60 years old father car , i used to drive it going to school , colleague , other stuff , he had a hilux , and gave me this SUV , it's really awesome , not that comfy , but is relible , very powerful , and fast (not really , i edit some parts) , i had to replace the AC few times , but never let me down , or failed to start up. <3"

'88 Nissan Pathfinder: fair

By on Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pros: "Reliable. EZ repair. EZ to drive mtns"

Cons: "No electric or cuphldrs. Plastic warped. Bad seats"

"Bought basic XE, 2 dr '88 Nissan Path. w/143k mi in '94 from friend who'd kept it in good condition. Drove ~175 mi/wk mountain commute w/ some weekend trips 450 mi. In its later life, it moved to the temperate lowlands and only makes occasional trips to the Sierra in winter (4WD) or when a truck is needed for hauling "things" or wood. It now has 294K mi"

the toughest

By on Sunday, January 24, 2010

"Ive owned 9 vehicles of all makes and my patfinder by far is the toughest most reliable, 1n 300000 miles it still has the original clutch all i ever had to do was an oil pressure switch shocks once and a fuel pump... and those didnt go out until 270000 miles"

First and last owner!

By on Friday, November 11, 2016

Pros: "Not a very strong V6"

Cons: "Rear gate hydrolics could have been made better."

"I've had my Pathfinder for 22 years with 155K miles. It sat in storage for 5 years while I was overseas and started right up. I replaced the radiator, gas tank, windshield wiper fluid motor, and transmission. The engine runs great so replacing the transmission has paid off."

better than average suv

By on Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pros: "easy to drive and goes anywhere"

Cons: "poor fuel efficiency and under powered"

"Hope this is helpful."

Most reliable I've ever owned!!

By on Monday, August 29, 2011

Pros: "very reliable"

Cons: "gas, only about 16m per gal."

"I bought mine in 1999 with 113k. It looked practically brand new, fully loaded, leather, sunroof,oversized wheels, 4WD. Only major issue was rebuilt tranny at 285k .. the rest has been normal svcs. Still running strong today. It is very comfortable, I keep it clean and drive it to work everyday .. 331k miles and counting. Great SUV!"

Can't let go!

By on Thursday, January 14, 2010

"As a second owner since 34000 mi, and maintaining it carefully, I find this the most fun, best handling tow vehicle (yes, even over my '04 suburban)I've ever had. With manual trans. it handles the heavy chores with aplomb and skips through the daily commute handily. At 165000 mi. 5th gear sings a little, so I stopped using it- no problem! The 3 L motor has been pampered with syntec and still DOESN'T USE A DROP OF OIL! Only major maintenance is clutch and timing belt. Only concern is rusting frame and underside of body- welder has reinforced it once- it's about time to again- 'don't want to look like Fred Flintstone out there!"