1994 Nissan Pathfinder

Based on 172 Ratings for the 1992 - 1995 models.

love my Pathfinder!

By on Wednesday, January 30, 2008

"This is too good to sell, ever! The value to me, is 5 times the blue book value. It's been a sweet vehicle for 20 years. Think I'll try to run it forever, and might be buried in it! LOL"

GREAT VEHICLE

By on Friday, January 18, 2008

"One of the top 2 vehicles I've ever owned. With over 155000 miles, no major problems whatsoever! The engine still purrs, and has no oil leaks. The trans is still tight and responsive. Almost all components are original. The valve covers have never even been removed!"

Awesome Vehicle

By on Sunday, January 6, 2008

"I bought the 91 Pathfinder new with 12 miles on it and it is just getting ready to roll to 212k. I just finished reconditioning inside and out and, other than a few minor scratches and dings, the thing looks brand new. The paint glows like the day I drove it home. This has been an extremely reliable vehicle and other than routine maintenance have probably cost less than $2500 to keep on the road. I count brakes, tires, shocks, etc. in regular maintenance. There is not a doubt in my mind this truck can go another 200k with ease. There is not a day that I would not get in it and go cross country on or off road. It is no longer my primary vehicle, but it does get a workout every few days just for fun."

By on Wednesday, January 2, 2008

"This is the second best vehicle I have ever owned. I've got 244k miles going right now and my little girl just won't quit. I'm not the best dad since I always seem to go over on my oil changes, usually by thousands of miles, but she just keeps purring along. I bought this vehicle used in 1998 and have put roughly 190k on. I've been back and forth across the US in all kinds of inclement weather and my little girl never lets me down. I have spent a fair amount of time driving up and down Rocky Mountain terrain in the backcountry and the only problem I have ever had was a flat tire (not her fault).In fact, the only issue I ever had with her was her turning radius. I can't make a complete u-turn in a two lane road. But whatever! I would highly recommend a '93 Pathfinder to anyone who was interested in one, including my family and friends."

Can pull out anything

By on Wednesday, November 28, 2007

"We had a ton truck with tires sunken 3/4 the may down in mud with 13 ton of fieldstone on it....the Pathfinder pulled it out with ease.....and has pulled many things since, on a regular basis. It's a great work vehicle."