ZIP code

2012 Nissan NV3500 HD Passenger

9.6

Based on 19 Ratings for the 2012 - 2017 models.

9.7/10
Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

Superb Quality/Great Value/Excellent MPGs

By on Sunday, July 7, 2013

"I wanted a large Sprinter-type van, but could not afford 50,000 + dollars. I decided to check out the NV2500 HD, and I'm very happy I did. It had all the options: The power driver's seat is great, and maybe the most comfortable driver's seat I've ever had. I got this with the intention of turning it into a mobile Big Metal Tent for traveling. I'll be able to stand upright in the back, and I expect to be able to fit everything necessary for a cross country trip back there (no toilet, or plumbing) . I don't drive very hard, or fast, and on the freeway, out of the mountains, I get 20+ MPG....Average 18 altogether...I expect to have a long and happy relationship with this, my (hopefully) last retirement road trip machine...."

Great Truck

By on Monday, March 28, 2016

Pros: "Best ride, 110volt Power outlets Front and Rear"

Cons: "Fuel Mileage"

"I have owned , Ford, Chevy , Freightliner Vans. Hands Down The Best One Yet, Nissan did Their Homework on This Vehicle . Has 110 volt Power Outlets as well as usb . You can load 4x8 sheets plywood or anything the Shelves are built off the floor"

Best van out there

By on Sunday, July 14, 2013

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "4x4 would be sweet"

"I've had every kind of cargo van they make. I work in home remodeling and Nissan really came out with a van for a contractor. I can't think of one complaint I absolutely love my van. Nissan just got a life long customer with this one. Any other van I had left me scratching my head wondering why they did it that way or why they didn't . Everything about this van just makes sense they definitely had the contractor in mind while designing this van. I would absolutely reccomend the nv to anyone. Thank you Nissan"

Love this van!

By on Sunday, January 5, 2014

Pros: "Space, comfort and decent mileage."

Cons: "1 of my heat setting buttons occasionally sticks!"

"I bought the NV1500S with 25,000 miles on it, within one year I've put 20,000 more miles on it without one problem. Highly spacious cargo area allowed me to built custom cabinets for it and still allow me to transport tools & the custom cabinets I build. The height also allows me to load sheets of plywood standing up (try that in an e-series!). I also can fit 2-24' ladder's in it easily with a compound sliding miter saw & stand, table saw, compressor and extending plank. The cab is very comfortable and is put to the test in the 3+ hour commute's I make into Boston. Mileage is decent in the V6, 16mpg average loaded up (lots of traffic). I couldn't be happier with it, great van!"

I own this van and it has 62000 miles on it

By on Saturday, May 2, 2015

Pros: "Better than the competition."

Cons: "People laugh at the boxy outside."

"This is a true sturdy value. It has had no issues. I haul kids, surfboards, dogs...etc. Decent on the gas mileage. If I keep it under 70 mp. I get 20 mpg. seats are truely easy to move in and out. Love it."

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan NV3500 HD Passenger near Honolulu. See local deals