2013 Nissan NV200

6.7

Based on 9 Ratings for the 2013 - 2017 models.

7.4/10
Per Page:  5 | 10

Perfect work truck

By on Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Pros: "Almost everything"

Cons: "Interior has a little too much plastic."

"I have had this truck for almost a year and I love it. Great gas mileage,very comfortable to drive(even on long trips)and cargo space a plenty. Tech package option is great,Bluetooth, Nav, Sat radio, and back up cam all work like a charm. If I had to find one con it would be the interior has a little too much plastic, but it is a work truck."

A little disappointing

By on Wednesday, June 11, 2014

"Started to get a lot of noise from rear end and noticed some very uneven wear on the rear tires. Took is to dealer at 19,000 miles and they wanted $1200 to replace all tires and rear wheels while still under warranty at just 6 months old! I know there's a ding on the one rear wheel but in all my life I have never seen tires wear like this due to alignment or wheel damage. I read someone else had the same problem with this vehicle and was told it was due to the suspension. They also told me my rear brakes were nearly out too?"

The tires are will need to be replaced at 25,00 mi

By on Sunday, May 17, 2015

Pros: "Could handle all my needs."

Cons: "Tires are difficult to purchase for replacements."

"I have a 2013. I noticed that as I got close to 25,000 miles on the tires, I had to change the tires right away. All 4 tires had worn down. The next problem is that there is only 1 tire maker for this van. For me to get the proper size and weight, it took 2 online companies and 2 Nissan dealers to find the right tires. It almost took a month to get the correct ones that could handle the weight load. One dealer was just going to just put on any old tires, the second one did the proper research and ordered the correct ones. Other then that, and windy days of getting bounced around on the highway, I love the van."

The biggest junk man ever made!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By on Thursday, March 13, 2014

Pros: "Good gas mileage is the only thing."

Cons: "Gas tank is too small. Cup holders are too deep."

"The list is endless. The suspension is SO bad. I have lost 3 hub caps & bent 3 rims. It bottoms out way too easily. My load is about 1,500 lbs. under what they rate it for. After 17,000 miles my tires are cupping & need to be replace @ over $200.00 per tire. The dealer said it was because of tires not being rotated but Discount Tire & other tire companies say the suspension is the problem. My last van I got 70,000 miles out of tires. The back up camera is a joke. Can't see much but the rear bumper & I was told that is the way it is."

Per Page:  5 | 10
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan NV200 near Honolulu. See local deals