2013 Nissan NV200

6.7

Based on 9 Ratings for the 2013 - 2016 models.

7.4/10
Per Page:  5 | 10

Great in everything

By on Sunday, November 3, 2013

Pros: "lower price than any cargo van with similer size"

Cons: "No cons sofar"

"With full load and in the city 26.3 MPG. very convenient with 2 sliding doors and back door. Spacious cargo space. Easy to drive in tight areas when delivering. Very low noise for a cargo van. easy to reach anything while standing out side because of the 2 sliding doors and the back door. I love the blue tooth connection to the phone."

Great small cargo van for business

By on Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Pros: "excellent value overall"

Cons: "Factory speakers,no tilt wheel,better cargo lights"

2013 Nissan NV200 SV

"Excellent gas mileage,25 mpg mixed-32 hwy. CVT transmission smooth,good power with appx 1000 additional pounds in it including myself.Well thought out interior for business use. Nav/bluetooth/camera nice additions. Adrian Cargo system integrates perfect with vehicle. Firm but comfortable seat for long days.Great view of road. Upgraded to 205/55/16 rim and tire for a significant improvement to handling and ride."

2013 Nissan NV200 SV

Piece of junk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By on Saturday, August 2, 2014

Pros: "Gas mileage is good"

Cons: "JUNK!!!!!!!!!"

"Things you should know about the Nissan NV200 before buying one! I have owned this van for about 13 months & have 25,000 miles on it. The suspension bottoms out so easily I have bent all 4 rims @ almost $200.0 each (for plain black rims) & lost all 4 wheel covers. Nissan knows they have a problem because the new VN200 don’t come with full wheel covers any more. I had to replace 2 tires at 18,000 miles because of cupping. Discount Tire said the only reason the tires will cup is because of bad suspension. Nissan said I need to rotate my tires every oil change. The only place you can get the tires is the dealer @ $214.00 each for cheap Continental Tires. At 25,000 I had to replace the other 2 tires because they just worn out. I got 75,000 miles out of the tires on my E150 van. Other problems are the side window is slopped so bad that your arm slides down, sun visor doesn’t cover the top 4 inches of the side window, back up camera only sees the bumper, voice control is very bad, cup holders are too deep, radio changes channels by itself, ABS light & Back door comes on sometimes & gas tank is too small. The blind spot mirror is a joke. This van is the biggest piece of junk man has ever made! I highly recommend you look elsewhere for a good van"

Love it.

By on Saturday, May 3, 2014

Pros: "comfortable, easy to get into and out."

"Enjoy the ride. I like vans, have driven a Dodge (full size 250k miles) , a Ford (full size 185k miles), a Dodge Caraven (285k miles). Last had a Chev Cobalt (totaled it). The NV200 gives a good view except for R&L rear. I might add windows or mirrors. Have never carried a full load. Drove from Ala to San Diego. Was surprised at the good mileage. On the miles long bridge on I-10 just west of Baton Rouge, I got 34MPG at 55MPH and 32MPHG at 65MPH. Kept a log on the return trip. Seldom got less than 32MPH. This was with no load."

Perfect work truck

By on Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Pros: "Almost everything"

Cons: "Interior has a little too much plastic."

"I have had this truck for almost a year and I love it. Great gas mileage,very comfortable to drive(even on long trips)and cargo space a plenty. Tech package option is great,Bluetooth, Nav, Sat radio, and back up cam all work like a charm. If I had to find one con it would be the interior has a little too much plastic, but it is a work truck."

Per Page:  5 | 10
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan NV200 near Honolulu. See local deals