2017 Nissan Murano Consumer Reviews

in the last
90 days
within the U.S.
Transaction Data

This meter represents a sample range of recent transaction prices for vehicles of the same year, make and model as the vehicle specified, but sometimes with a different style and/or equipment. Analyzed transaction prices exclude taxes, DMV fees, documentation fees, other dealership charges and any available rebates or incentives.

10/8.3

Based on 44 Ratings for the 2015 - 2018 models.

Amazing Vehicle!

By on Sunday, December 24, 2017

Pros: "Great value for the price."

"Have had this Suv for a year now zero issues,great ride quiet and smooth great road trip car very comfortable and everything is at your finger tips technology wise. Power is just right gas mileage is good 28 hwy and 26 combined. Really have no complaints. Drives like a premium suv."

Great mpg, good handling luxury SUV

By on Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Pros: "mpg, comfort, style, finishes"

"Best purchase I have ever made. Impressed with finishes and rear seat room. I have had no issues at this point. Getting great mpg 26.8 average and best at 28.2 to and from work on rural route. Handles great in weather rain, snow and ice."

Excellent vehicle

By on Monday, January 2, 2017

Pros: "Great interior & exterior design, comfortable"

Cons: "Non yet"

"I have had the Murano Platinum with all the options for 10 months and so far I absolutely love this vehicle. It looks great, is very comfortable, and handles very well. The interior design is the product of a lot of thoughtful engineering as it is convenient, functional and attractive. I have never owned a vehicle as nice as this one. Prior to buying it, I reasearched it extensively, relying on many third party independent professional reviews. This was one of three that I selected for personal testing and pricing. I made the right choice by far."

Finally Happy A Year Later

By on Saturday, October 22, 2016

Pros: "Comfort and style"

Cons: "Not very nimble"

"I was shopping a car for myself a year ago and accidently came across Murano which was not even on my radar screen before that day. I was so attracted by the comfort and finish of the interior / seats that I made a kind of rush decision and bought Murano instead. The car has run smooth for 18,000 miles and comfortable like piloting a spaceship, but for a year, I have had a kind of regret for my rush decision not my original plan. I am shopping a car for wife now and test drove a BMW 535 xDrive (my wife's choice). I was so surprised when I set in the BMW. The sale person saw the surprise on my face and mistaken that I was awed by BMW. I was actually stunned by how primitive and noise its interior feels and how cumbersome its controls ( not touch screen??). If this is what BMW can offer, I am very happy with my Murano now, Finally, A year later."

Nothing short of phenomenal

By on Thursday, September 8, 2016

Pros: "Comfort, value, safety features, style"

"We traded in our 2009 Traverse after our daughter graduated college and moved out, leaving us with one remaining teenager in our household. We no longer required a 3rd row and opted to downsize to a 2-row SUV. After test driving the Grand Cherokee, Acura RDX, Ford Edge and Murano, the Murano was the clear winner. We purchased a black Platinum model in December 2015 and got about $5,000 off the sticker price. This has been the best vehicle we've ever owned. First, the seats are the most comfortable I've ever experienced. We've taken a few long trips (>4 hours) and never became uncomfortable. The rear passengers get the same level of comfort, though those seats are only heated (not cooled like the front). The cameras and radar are terrific and make parking a breeze. There is ample power for acceleration and passing, and the CVT works quite well. I strongly recommend this to anyone considering a 2-row SUV. If you drive it, you'll want it."