2010 Nissan Murano

Based on 245 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

In love with my car!

By on Friday, May 14, 2010

"I love my car. I have had it for 2 years now, it is a SL AWD with all the bells and whistles I could get. We had a very bad experience with the car dealership, Nelson Nissan of Broken Arrow. Our salesman was very young, which wasn’t a problem, he literally took our keys the moment we walked in the door and we never even got to touch them again. The gas tank wasn’t on empty and had to even stop and get gas on the way home. Once we got home we noticed that there wasn’t a tag on the car so we had to go back to Nelson. Overall bad experience with Nelson- would buy another Murano but we will be going somewhere else next time. Very comfortable ride, easy for elderly people to get into. Navigation has saved me several times, as well as the backup camera. Gets great gas mileage. My car has black leather interior- which looks very fancy. I just passed 42,000 miles and have had my car for 2 years and just started to notice 2 different vibrating noises coming from underneath the dash. I am hoping that Nelson can find the problem, if not, the noises aren’t even noticeable to anyone but me so I guess I could live with it. Was a great buy!"

I would do it again

By on Tuesday, April 20, 2010

"I have owned one for a little over a year and like it. We get 25mpg highway (2wd). Had to get used to the CVT. Not had any of the problems listed in other reviews. The only querk is that the CVT wants to propel you forward when you come to a quick stop, but not a hazard. Like any other car, you get good ones and bad ones. I got a GOOD one! I like it better than my moms Lincoln MKX. The Murano is just as comfortable, not as many gagets...Mine is an S and not an SL. I would buy one again knowing what I know now. This was my first Nissan and I'm impressed."

Nice Ride

By on Monday, December 7, 2009

"Up keep on this vehicle is expensive but other than that this car is sweet. Fun to drive, plenty of power handles great and rides real nice."

So Comfy

By on Thursday, November 12, 2009

"Have had the '09 Murano LE AWD for six months now and have enjoyed every minute of it. The Music Box, navigation, blue tooth and control placement are perfection! Would definitely recommend this vehicle. The seats are so comfortable and long trips are a breeze."

2009 Murano

By on Sunday, February 15, 2009

"I bought a new 2009 Murano SL back in August 2008. I did alot fo research and test drove alot of cars, before I made my choice. I'm really glad I chose the Murano. It's a great Midsize Cross Over SUV. You won't be disappointed if you buy one. You get alot of bang for your buck. Better than the Lexus RX350 and you'll save about $8000."

VERY GOOD SUV

By on Sunday, August 2, 2015

Pros: "NICE CAR WITHOUT ANY KNOWN MECHANICAL OR ELECTRICA"

Cons: "GAS MILLAGE NOT ALL THAT GREAT 18/20"

"GOOD CAR ."

Great suv

By on Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pros: "Great in all categories"

Cons: "None yet. This one is my second..love em"

"If you want room,vision, comfort, gobs of power with reasonable mileage and a tranny that just keeps pulling with little effort then this is the car for you. Enough said!!!!"

Murano Fan

By on Saturday, January 8, 2011

"I love this vehicle! It drives like a dream--it's quiet, comfortable, and responsive. I can't imagine spending thousands more for a "luxury" car when the Murano has all the bells and whistles one could want."

Great compact GREAT EVERYTHING

By on Friday, May 21, 2010

"I'm a sedan guy, I was thinking about trading it in for a newer maxima, but then I saw the murano and I wanted to test drive it, so I did. I really liked it and wanted to buy this instead of the new maxima. I selected this murano for many reasons, but the true reason is that the ride was excellent, and the interior was awesome!!!!!"

This is vehicle is awesome

By on Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Pros: "great price.....nice style.....comfy..smooth etc.,"

Cons: "All SL should have navigation & need more storage"

"I would have never thought I would fall in love with my Murano.... This mini SUV is everything I believe this will be the truck I will stay with for very long time. I went in for the Armanda and I didn't want the payments so I thought I would settle for a murano SL until and I'm happy I made out great with this vehicle. U must go in and test drive one u will fall in love like I did."